WF - GDT - Blue Bombers @ Roughriders

JCon

10 minutes ago, The Zipp said:

Such a simple concept but seemingly difficult for Lapo to understand...and yes I know he is the professional coach and I am a schmuck who sits on my couch and watches football.  

but again...Kent Austin a pro coach thought Brandon Banks couldn't be a receiver...

I’m not sure it’s all on Lapo my guess is these are read plays and Strev decided to keep the majority of the time

24 minutes ago, Deiter Fan said:

Please edit your comment to be in keeping with Canadian vernacular. Everyone knows it's yooz, not y'all. 

This has been a Canadian Heritage Moment.

kind of sad that "youze guys" is more or less gone from the vernacular.

most unfortunate.

Edited by Mark F

35 minutes ago, wpgallday1960 said:

I had to listen to the 72 western final on radio.  I was very confused by the punting contest at the end.  Pain is now erased.

Hamilton will be tough and rightfully favoured.  Sometimes upsets happen, though.

Like in 20001....3rd place Stamps squeak into the playoffs on a roll and take us out....we were 14-4that season.....the Cats are 15-3 and have beaten us soundly.    Dane Evans passed for over 350 yards against a good Edmonton secondary,   The storyline here is the return of Collaros to face the team that took him out in the first game of the season....playing them for all the marbles in the last game of the season.    This game may be decided by the Football Gods A's was this one today!   
Zach has won 3 straight games as our new QB under tremendous pressure.....he had help from Streveler last week but today Streveler didn't impact the outcome much.    

42 minutes ago, Tracker said:

I am as elated as anyone else about this victory and that the Bombers are going to the Cup game. That said, we scraped by in spite of a offensive game plan that went almost totally dormant in the second half, a defence that got riddled by a gibbled quarterback and with the help of divine intervention. There is no other way to describe it. When Fajardo rolled to his left at the Bomber goal line at the second last possession, he looked to be a shoo-in, but tripped over a fallen Rider lineman.

Fallen...blocked. those arent important details when they dont fit the narrative I guess. Watch it again. The BOMBERS DLINE got lower and knocked him back. They made the play, not god.

5 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

Don't get it twisted: Fajardo did not have the injury the Riders said he did.

No chance  no way. 

See ya, you didn't belong in the WF anyway 

Farjardo said he has two tears in his oblique muscle...I don't think he is going to lie...they could be minor tears but I have no doubt he is telling the truth