MTL @ SSK - Drew Willy Must Be Benched And Adams Playing

I suspect that playing for Chris Jones is about the worst thing that could have happened to Duron. 

The decision to keep him playing on defence might be the oddest thing I've seen in the CFL.

I predict Duron won't be playing football in the CFL next season.

He probably doesn't need the money to play in the FCFL, so good on him for doing that.

I hope he can come round. I don' think he's a bad person at all. just a bit overwraught.

Edited by Mark F

Just now, rebusrankin said:

At one point I legitimately wonder why a guy with Carter's talent, measureables and family name could't get NFL shots, now I totally get it. Twitter offers some good insights.

Hes a piece of **** who smokes weed. Weed is ok with me but in the NFL its worse than domestic abuse. 

not surprised montreal came out and stole this game. The riders are in a bad way right now, I wouldnt be surprised to see some more panic moves in the next few weeks. 

The basement of the league is going to be close this year. We beat bc next week and we are in good shape though.

1 hour ago, Booch said:

Funny thing is post game Carter said he didn't struggle or have a bad game..like wtf...and that Twitter stuff is hilarious..what a moron

Dumb shits do what dumb shits do. The one sequence in particular just shows how bad an idea him playing corner is... He gets beat but the safety comes over and saves his ass by breaking up the pass but Carter turns around and takes a completely stupid roughing penalty to move Montreal down the field. Just unreal how a guy can do **** like that and his coach still happily says he's playing the position. Any other db in the league played like Carter does they'd have been cut a long time ago. 

7 hours ago, 17to85 said:

Dumb shits do what dumb shits do. The one sequence in particular just shows how bad an idea him playing corner is... He gets beat but the safety comes over and saves his ass by breaking up the pass but Carter turns around and takes a completely stupid roughing penalty to move Montreal down the field. Just unreal how a guy can do **** like that and his coach still happily says he's playing the position. Any other db in the league played like Carter does they'd have been cut a long time ago. 

Carter brings Jones an apple everyday. 

10 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

**** happens... ;)

4 hours ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

I still can believe the criders lost to this:

(Word of caution: What is seen, can not be unseen.)

How many American coaches does it take to change a headset?🤫

It's a crazy thing but the Tabbies had better be careful here.  It's a taboo thing but I could see the Riders stealing one from them if they aren't careful or get complacent.

Obviously SSK seemed to have taken the week off of practice and learned nothing from losing to Ottawa.  They must have looked at our 56-10 score and assumed MTL had given up on the season already and would just come in lying down.

It's early in the season yet when crazy things happen and obviously with the bad publicity that MTL loss put on their city n team they'll be looking to get a win to fix it.

And Masoli is not that great either and he's definitely going to have that 300 yard passing game streak stop and have bad ones coming up.

50 minutes ago, USABomberfan said:

It's a crazy thing but the Tabbies had better be careful here.  It's a taboo thing but I could see the Riders stealing one from them if they aren't careful or get complacent.

Obviously SSK seemed to have taken the week off of practice and learned nothing from losing to Ottawa.  They must have looked at our 56-10 score and assumed MTL had given up on the season already and would just come in lying down.

It's early in the season yet when crazy things happen and obviously with the bad publicity that MTL loss put on their city n team they'll be looking to get a win to fix it.

And Masoli is not that great either and he's definitely going to have that 300 yard passing game streak stop and have bad ones coming up.

Yes, this game does feel trap-ish. 

I've always felt Bridge is overrated. He hasn't done much during his time in the CFL. I think Jones tries to groom Watford to take over if Bridge struggles again. I think Watford has a bigger upside. He's a rookie & he played to the same level as Bridge. That ain't saying much but it was a fact. So then, why not play the kid?

7 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

I've always felt Bridge is overrated. He hasn't done much during his time in the CFL. I think Jones tries to groom Watford to take over if Bridge struggles again. I think Watford has a bigger upside. He's a rookie & he played to the same level as Bridge. That ain't saying much but it was a fact. So then, why not play the kid?

I was told based on the broadcast that Watford is the next Henry Burris....

8 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Maybe, and Bridge likely has a ceiling he'll go no higher than.  But if first impressions mean anything, Watford ain't no Streveler Franklin.

13 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Bridge is a true Bishop 2.0. Jennings is another hail mary QB, but he's at least somewhat decent.

Bridge is the spitting image of Bishop.