Bye bye Dan suicide pass Lefevour...

bb1

On ‎10‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 12:02 PM, SPuDS said:

Davis looked ok at times, frazzled at others.  he was running an offense that wasn't tailored to his needs.  He was pensive, probably worried about losing the game... would you have preferred him to play like Lefevor did?  He didn't look all that bad.  he hit 3 receivers that I can recall with really nice passes.. 

me thinks your expectations are clearly way out of touch with reality.

If he was doing okay he'd start. Pretty obvious MOS doesn't have confidence in him. He was the official number 2. I think he'll be released in the off season. 

2 hours ago, Eternal optimist said:

Maybe if we're lucky, lame-duck LeFevour will throw of his patented suicide passes to Lankford and Washington... then we can airlift in some better receivers?

I'm sorry if I come across as snobbish, but this really seems unnecessary and un-fan like. Rooting for guys to get hurt (guys on your own team nonetheless) just seems wrong. Yes I catch the sarcasm. Just seems like a lame thing to say 

33 minutes ago, CodyT said:

I'm sorry if I come across as snobbish, but this really seems unnecessary and un-fan like. Rooting for guys to get hurt (guys on your own team nonetheless) just seems wrong. Yes I catch the sarcasm. Just seems like a lame thing to say 

Yeah, I could see that as being a little out of line. Still just ticked they're starting LeFevour over Davis... shouldn't even be joking about more injuries based on what has happened to our team the last few weeks.... so to your comment I say touché, good sir.

11 hours ago, kelownabomberfan said:

the liver is really going to get a work out this week.  Time to go load up on CR.

You may want to get an IV set up with a large bore needle and mainline it. That would allow you to bypass your stomach entirely and the probability of barfing up that valuable booze.

Edited by tracker

3 minutes ago, tracker said:

You may want to get an IV set up with a large bore needle and mainline it.

Do or Die loading up with a large case of Gin at this point.... I'm going to break out my xmas bottle of Crown Royal watching this one...Come to think of it, a lot of fans might need to be anesthetized after watching the Fever do his thing in Cal...Dan will have to pull a rabbit...

yup.... my bad.  I really started paying full attention to the league in the early 2000's....  only went to the odd game here and there in the 90's as I was too young.

I clearly thought you meant tenure's with the Bombers... I paid no attention to others teams in the 90's, only what we had here!

Edited by trueBlue83

1 hour ago, Stickem said:

Do or Die loading up with a large case of Gin at this point.... I'm going to break out my xmas bottle of Crown Royal watching this one...Come to think of it, a lot of fans might need to be anesthetized after watching the Fever do his thing in Cal...Dan will have to pull a rabbit...

Think I might break out this badboy:

hussongs.jpg

5 hours ago, tracker said:

You may want to get an IV set up with a large bore needle and mainline it. That would allow you to bypass your stomach entirely and the probability of barfing up that valuable booze.

I could also just watch some old games with Justin Goltz as QB as the Fever is a carbon copy.  Can't throw, makes bad decisions, but he sure can run!

25 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

I could also just watch some old games with Justin Goltz as QB as the Fever is a carbon copy.  Can't throw, makes bad decisions, but he sure can run!

If LeFevour does the Goltz tie adjusting TD celebration when we are down 28-7 I will put my remote through the TV. 

Samsung UN65MU8000... you have been warned.

Edited by wanna-b-fanboy

2 hours ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

If LeFevour does the Goltz tie adjusting TD celebration when we are down 28-7 I will put my remote through the TV. 

Samsung UN65MU8000... you have been warned.

That could get expensive. Having yourself put in restraints beforehand is much less expensive but you have to be on good terms with whoever you expect to release you later after the red haze is gone and you are coherent again.