Bye bye Dan suicide pass Lefevour...

bb1

/\ /\  Sadly this appears to be a trend that has carried on for two decades and the past 4 management groups.  I guess when the Bombers had Jyles and Buck in 2010 that would be considered good backup depth.  The only problem is one of them had to be the official starting QB!

Edited by blueandgoldguy

2 hours ago, White Out said:

Let's not forget this is the management group that gave Willy the keys to the organization and only put Nichols in when the team was a dumpster fire and their jobs looked on the line. They wanted nothing to do with Nichols as the starter. 

I'm not sure Walters ought to be tarred with that brush. Lets see how things shake out in the next few weeks.

17 minutes ago, blue_gold_84 said:

LeFevour is a short-yardage/jumbo package QB only. His decision making and ball accuracy as a regular QB are pathetic.

I was shocked at how out of sorts Davis looked today. Once he started using his legs he seemed to settle in, but I expected way more from him.

Those rare times the fever has looked good in the past was when he used his evasiveness and running ability to extend drives.  Sadly when the other parts of his game are so lacking, as was seen in hamilton and toronto, the opposition keys in on this forcing him to throw and well, we see the results of that.  He is strictly a third down/short yardage qb.

I really hope we see a little more positive production from Davis next week.

2 hours ago, kelownabomberfan said:

After his short yardage play  earlier in the game where he got the first down, it looked like LaFevour got into a scuffle with JFG on the sidelines.  He slapped JFG in the face pretty hard. Did anyone else notice that? Lefevour sucks. It was like he was trying to get Harris killed.

That would be beyond weird, if actual. Maybe a lovers' quarrel?

Edited by tracker

I wonder how popular Dangerous Dan is on the team.  After the Montreal game that the Bombers won on the last place of the game in July, I was out on the field.  Ekatitie and Rush stayed out on the field after the game in their uniforms and gear but then I saw LeFevour leave the locker room almost right after the game, already showered and changed, and he walked right by the fans on the field without acknowledging anybody and left.  Just seemed like kind of a ****.  

Edited by kelownabomberfan

2 hours ago, blueandgoldguy said:

If by the end of the line you this season, then yeah, I agree.  No guarantees beyond this year though.

O'Shea and Walters are good guys but the Bomber record is the Bomber record. I really hope the needed changes and recruitments are made soonest possible to give the fans hope for next year instead of empty cliches.

Edited by tracker

I was shocked at how bad LeFevour was. Then there's Davis. Why didn't we upgrade our qb situation? We let Glenn go. How could the Bombers braintrust think these 2 could actually play & win? Then, we make Hurl our starting MLB only to have him rush the line with no clue where the play is going because he can't see it. That's like asking a qb to close his eyes at the end of his drop for a second, reopen them & find the open receiver. Walters & O'Shea have to make better decisions than that.

Edited by SpeedFlex27

5 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

I was shocked at how bad LeFevour was. Then there's Davis. Why didn't we upgrade our qb situation? We let Glenn go. How could the Bombers braintrust think these 2 could actually play & win?

When Edmonton went through their seven game losing streak it was due to injuries. Injuries are devastating to any team. Where were Edm be without Reilly?