3 stars + HH week 3

wbbfan

A lot of guys deserve stars even though the game was a bit sloppy and a bit one half good one half bad again.

1 Poop johnson. 1 sack 1 tackle not crazy numbers but he was such a menace up the middle. Again collapsing the pocket constantly and making qbs throw with an OL in their lap.

2 Taylor loffler. Its not often a good sign when your S has 9 tackles. But he was laying the wood early and often and i constantly saw argos WRs even sj green, with alligator arms, and looking around for him. We havent had that kind of intimidation over the top since terry ray. 

3 Soo many guys deserve a spot. Heath, dressler, jeffcoat, but im going with harris. He was a spark early and often and did great tonight despite not having a hole to run through nearly the whole game.

hh Gotta go with the lankford TD, was great to have an early lead and spark.

2 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Do we give a HH to the Argos receivers for all the drops...?  

I'm tellin ya,  its because I picked SJ Green in my fantasy team. I have the "johnson" touch when it comes to picking individual players for anything. Guess who's picking Jennings/Arceneaux/Jeremiah Johnson next week?? ;)

I like this D a lot. Randle and Heath deserve all the praise they get and thensome. Nevis and Johnson as well. Was pleased with all of Knox, Jeffcoat and Alexander. I was skeptical of how Knox would do at WIL but perhaps he can play the position similarly to Bighill as a natural MLB. 

Still do not like Lankford but I'll lay off him tonight. 

It is starting to be clear that this is a solid team with a less than solid QB and offensive coordinator. Not sure that's changing at this point. 

2 minutes ago, AKAChip said:

I like this D a lot. Randle and Heath deserve all the praise they get and thensome. Nevis and Johnson as well. Was pleased with all of Knox, Jeffcoat and Alexander. I was skeptical of how Knox would do at WIL but perhaps he can play the position similarly to Bighill as a natural MLB. 

Still do not like Lankford but I'll lay off him tonight. 

It is starting to be clear that this is a solid team with a less than solid QB and offensive coordinator. Not sure that's changing at this point. 

Knox got eaten up by Coombs and Whitaker in coverage.  They blitzed him a ton and that worked.