Biggest Rivalry in the CFL: Regina Winnipeg

BigBlue

20 minutes ago, Mosaic said:

Nope, I see their roster as having many holes like in previous seasons, especially at crucial places like receiver, LB, Canadian OLine depth, marginal starting QB, secondary, etc.  It'll be interesting to see if Okapoluga performs how most former CFL players play after returning from the NFL.

Saturday will be fun Mike, enjoy that atmosphere and look around and admire how things are supposed to be built.  No hard hat required.

this has to be a joke

18 minutes ago, Mosaic said:

Nope, this generation of Riders fans don't abandon their team.  Last 2 seasons we had poor teams yet still lead the league in attendance last year, and will again this year by a large margin. 

Makes one wonder why there are thousands of empty seats at IGF every game when your team was improved last season?

One grey cup and that will change.

you definitely don't understand but we have this thing called the NHL here and it's kind of a big deal.

So we that bored we gotta feed the trolls? 

You know what a guy pretends that the Bombers were actually bad the whole time since 1990 that he's got nothing anyway. 

Fact is that the Bombers are better and deeper than the Riders and there is no reason they should lose the game on Saturday. Now they might lose the game, cause it's still football and anything can happen, but anyone with any shred of objectiveness is going to recognize that the Riders are in contention for the worst team in the CFL while the Bombers should be a solid team. I get a real kick out of them pretending that Kevin Glenn isn't washed up and that he is actually still a decent qb. Any time he tried to throw more than 15 years downfield in week one it was a duck and they still say he played well. His entire game is playing into the hands of the Bombers D. You don't win in the CFL anymore by only doing the short little passes, you gotta air it out and make some big plays time to time, just look at the Edmonton and BC game as a prime example. Kevin Glenn was iffy at that aspect at his best and he is far far from his best. 

19 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

So we that bored we gotta feed the trolls? 

You know what a guy pretends that the Bombers were actually bad the whole time since 1990 that he's got nothing anyway. 

Fact is that the Bombers are better and deeper than the Riders and there is no reason they should lose the game on Saturday. Now they might lose the game, cause it's still football and anything can happen, but anyone with any shred of objectiveness is going to recognize that the Riders are in contention for the worst team in the CFL while the Bombers should be a solid team. I get a real kick out of them pretending that Kevin Glenn isn't washed up and that he is actually still a decent qb. Any time he tried to throw more than 15 years downfield in week one it was a duck and they still say he played well. His entire game is playing into the hands of the Bombers D. You don't win in the CFL anymore by only doing the short little passes, you gotta air it out and make some big plays time to time, just look at the Edmonton and BC game as a prime example. Kevin Glenn was iffy at that aspect at his best and he is far far from his best. 

little do they know we've been in 5 grey cups since then, same amount as the riders.

2 hours ago, Mosaic said:

Nope, I see their roster as having many holes like in previous seasons, especially at crucial places like receiver, LB, Canadian OLine depth, marginal starting QB, secondary, etc.  It'll be interesting to see if Okapoluga performs how most former CFL players play after returning from the NFL.

Saturday will be fun Mike, enjoy that atmosphere and look around and admire how things are supposed to be built.  No hard hat required.

:lol::lol::lol: Is this post a joke? Where to begin?

As far as receivers go we have Denmark who played in only 10 games but managed 705 yards and 8 TD's(full season that works out to just under 1300 yards and 14 TD's. Next up Dressler who managed to break 1000 yards despite missing 3 games and then lets not forget Adams who was pace for nearly 1600 yards before he was hurt. Now you can add 6'4" Washington to that list who has been in beast mode since he's gotten here.

Our o-line is as solid as they come and i'd put them up against any other unit in this league. With early Canadian picks Couture and Spooner plus serviceable Neufeld if need be.

And our secondary?!?! Lol, its so deep they cut a solid starter from last year(Frederick) and have guys like NFL vet Roc Carmichael and Kevin friggin' Fogg waiting in the wings.

Seriously clown, stop spewing utter b******* and go back to your hole. Is there anything more insufferable then ignorant jag*ff Rider fans?? I think not. Please let us crush their green kool-aid drenched souls on Saturday.

9 minutes ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

:lol::lol::lol: Is this post a joke? Where to begin?

As far as receivers go we have Denmark who played in only 10 games but managed 705 yards and 8 TD's(full season that works out to just under 1300 yards and 14 TD's. Next up Dressler who managed to break 1000 yards despite missing 3 games and then lets not forget Adams who was pace for nearly 1600 yards before he was hurt. Now you can add 6'4" Washington to that list who has been in beast mode since he's gotten here.

Our o-line is as solid as they come and i'd put them up against any other unit in this league. With early Canadian picks Couture and Spooner plus serviceable Neufeld if need be.

And our secondary?!?! Lol, its so deep they cut a solid starter from last year(Frederick) and have guys like NFL vet Roc Carmichael and Kevin friggin' Fogg waiting in the wings.

Seriously clown, stop spewing utter b******* and go back to your hole. Is there anything more insufferable then ignorant jag*ff Rider fans?? I think not. Please let us crush their green kool-aid drenched souls on Saturday.

Any confirmation on whether this is actually chris walby lol :lol:

5 hours ago, Booch said:

You lucked out beating Winnipeg in a Grey Cup when our starter was hurt and replays show that the 2 interceptions were bad calls...calls that led to u winning...and are suffering now for the other grey cup you won due to poor management...go green

If you guys continue to suck are u all going to jump off the bandwagon and desert the team...and have to have a 3rd telethon to save it?..and sell worthless stock/share things?

This is a true story. My brother in law bet me 20 bucks and gave a 10 point spread for that Grey Cup game. The Bombers beat his spread in that game. He never did pay up. He is a lying welsher. He's a poor parent by not spending enough time with his kids and doesn't want to give them life skills. His wife is the ugliest ****** THING you've ever see. He's is a boarish Rider cheerleader. One Thanksgiving I called him on his childish boosterism and he retreated to another room for the next two days. If he had come out of that room, I would have whooped is ass on the front lawn. 

He is everything you would expect in a green fan, including the lack of teeth. This is all true!

17 hours ago, Noeller said:

Now, as 17to85 and I were just discussing, I wanna believe this is going to be an awesome beat down by the Bombers, but there's still that little part of me that's a Bombers fan who's seen some **** over the years, and has seen this exact situation bite us in the ass before. Games we should win handily, and still we find a way to lose, because we can't have nice things.....

I think every long time Bomber fan always has that in the back of their mind... this thread felt more like a trash talk thread than anything.... 

16 hours ago, Mike said:

That's old for a DE, she says. Westerman is younger than Charleston Hughes and John Chick, who were 1-2 in the league in sacks last year.

Pretty clear by now that you don't understand football. Buzz off.

You're forgetting that John Chick was terrible as of last off-season... I mean, the most brilliant man in CFL history and savior of the CFL salary management system deemed him unworthy of his 5-win championship roster... us mere mortals could not possible comprehend that... :lol:

13 hours ago, 17to85 said:

honestly I'd have just hit the guy with ye olde ban hammer, clearly only came to troll, and so many people were willing to oblige. 

I disagree... a lot of people are feeding the troll... if the troll is ignored, he will hide under his bridge again ;)

5 hours ago, yogi said:

That's a rude thing to say about your sister

Hey! Your comment gives me a great idea for a new thread! Lol

45 minutes ago, Atomic said:

How long is your Thanksgiving dinner?!

We travel to SK and rent hotel rooms for the weekend as a fambly git tug ether. 

Edited by Rod Black

Mosaic has to be the dumbest Rider fan I have ever seen....and that's saying a lot because I spend time at Riderfans. To come to a Bomber forum so deluded and short on facts is just mind numbing. He deserved the beat down he got....now he should get the ban hammer.

When your proof of the Bombers not being good is Jamal Westerman, you truly are one stupid mofo. The guy is one of the best DE's in the league.

Edited by gcn11

My brother in law's teeth, like Freddy Mercury teeth but missing half. His wife, bleeding gum sores with cigar breath and skin rashes in her armpits and behind the knees. A dog pissed on her leg one time, I guess he thought it was a tree, she asked to be excused, she thought it was sweat. 

My brother n laws wife dental pics.

giphy.gif

This is all true!

Edited by Rod Black