Biggest Rivalry in the CFL: Regina Winnipeg

BigBlue

3 minutes ago, Mike said:

Francis at SAM would probably be the worst decision they could make. He's not a DB. They tried him at safety and it was a disaster.

I don't know what they do, though. There really isn't a good answer. Horrible roster building.

He's not,  but he did play better at SAM then he did at Safety. The fact he got starting reps there last year leads me to believe for ratio purposes he's the LB they will run with, even if it's not an idea situation.  Without a ready or real MLB replacement for Muamba, I do think they will give Dargan a shot there and hope Glenn Love can actually play more than teams

3 minutes ago, Mike said:

Francis at SAM would probably be the worst decision they could make. He's not a DB. They tried him at safety and it was a disaster.

I don't know what they do, though. There really isn't a good answer. Horrible roster building.

Even though Hurl is starting it's nice that they have someone behind him that has and is capabable of starting. Depth is a beautiful thing.

Ya that roster truly is poorly built, and no depth anywhere on the defensive side of things

Francis looked lost in the linebacker spot for them in the preseason. He will be exploited repeatedly if he is there.

Maybe they go 3 non-imports on their D-line with that abundance of second tier national talent they have there...that be fun too

My prediction for Saturday's contest..

Nichols throws for 300 yards with 3 TD's and no turn overs. Harris runs for just shy of a 100 yards, Bombers win by 20 plus points, and Rider fans implode until next half way through next week where they still insist they have a capable roster, and Jones is the greatest thing since sliced bread. 

24 minutes ago, Mike said:

The team that has Sam Hurl as a starting Canadian is calling out the other team for horrible roster building? lol

1 minute ago, Mosaic said:

The team that has Sam Hurl as a starting Canadian is calling out the other team for horrible roster building? lol

The team that has Dan Clark as a starting Canadian is calling out the other team for horrible roster building?

The team that has Jeff Hecht as a starting Canadian is calling out the other team for horrible roster building?

The team that has Peter Dyakowski as a starting Canadian is calling out the other team for horrible roster building?

Image result for confused puppy gif

6 minutes ago, Gotmilt said:

Will anybody else here be taking in the game from Dauphin's countryfest?

NOt this year, but that was a tradition for a lotta years when I was with 730 CKDM up there. One year, Coorsman even had one of those old Sega GameGear's with the TV-tuner antenna on it, 'cause the game was on CBC at the time, so we watched it high up in the amphitheatre....so many great memories...

Just now, Mike said:

The team that has Dan Clark as a starting Canadian is calling out the other team for horrible roster building?

The team that has Jeff Hecht as a starting Canadian is calling out the other team for horrible roster building?

The team that has Peter Dyakowski as a starting Canadian is calling out the other team for horrible roster building?

you can also add Glenn and Jovon to that list. not cnds...but the point remains.

19 minutes ago, M.O.A.B. said:

Henoc Muamba is out this Saturday. Bagg will be on the lineup.

Disappointing to see Henoc out but lots of solid options to fill the void.

Sam Eguaveon will likely step in at MLB with Francis going at LB, he played very well there last season after he was moved from safety.

Also could go all Canadian at DT with Steele and Gaydosh rotating.

Could start Mrabure at DE

Could start LaFrance and/or Morris at RB

Lots of options.

Sam Eguaveon will likely step in at MLB with Francis going at LB, he played very well there last season after he was moved from safety.

Lots of options.

The best move might be Steele or LaFrance honestly. Though Im not sure anyone is going to be capable behind that oline.

Lots of options.

Hate to burst your bubble but those are all terrible options and Jones/Murphy should be embarrassed by your Canadian content. 

Just now, Bigblue204 said:

The best move might be Steele or LaFrance honestly. Though Im not sure anyone is going to be capable behind that oline.

Riders Oline played very well in week 1 against a very good Alouettes defence.  Riders Oline had by far the least amount of pressures of all 8 teams that played, gave up only one sack, and opened holes for the leagues 3rd leading rusher, Marshall. 

10 minutes ago, Noeller said:

NOt this year, but that was a tradition for a lotta years when I was with 730 CKDM up there. One year, Coorsman even had one of those old Sega GameGear's with the TV-tuner antenna on it, 'cause the game was on CBC at the time, so we watched it high up in the amphitheatre....so many great memories...

I'll probably be watching from the games room at the top of the hill, if anybody is there and would like to watch come say hi! I'll probably be wearing a Hefney jersey. There are usually a couple rider fans there in my experiences so we need to quiet them. 

Guaranteed i will be double fisting at game time so we will be getting rowdy.

Edited by Gotmilt