if sukh chungh cant go

wbbfan

9 hours ago, Jpan85 said:

I bet Keeping has been worth it just from the point of having a guy like that in dressing room. Vet leadership and having a extra set of eyes in meeting room on sidelines invaluable.

Invaluable of course, unless you're paying him a decent salary to pretend he's one of the team leaders in the clubhouse but never demonstrates it on the field, then you could classify it as a colossal waste of money.

Edited by Throw Long Bannatyne

8 minutes ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

Invaluable of course, unless you're paying him a decent salary to pretend he's one of the team leaders in the clubhouse but never demonstrate it on the field, then you could classify it as a colossal waste of money.

He got injured in training camp and the young guys were good enough to take over.  I'm not getting the hate-on for Keeping going on here...

3 hours ago, Fan Boy said:

I don't even know what that means. I'll file it under "joke that I don't get" 

That it's outright comical that in the thread where we're discussing the (potential) loss of a starter people are at the same time complaining about the money spent having a backup on the roster.

Clueless doesn't even begin to cover it.

2 hours ago, Noeller said:

Lotta people in this thread who've never been in a sports locker room and have no clue how things operate. Keeping's resume gives him a ton of cred in the locker room. No question he's a leader who can help the young guys...

I don't think you understand that if players aren't noticeable performers on the field week in week out then they're human garbage deserving of ridicule. Stop taking the high road.

14 hours ago, tracker said:

He hasn't contributed a nickel's worth of value to the team, either. He's had sort of a six month paid vacation. Like a politician.

Yeah, it's a vacation being injured with the risk of never playing the game again.

This whole comment is absurd.

I see it's all sarcasm now. My apologizes

I wish there was a sarcasm font.

Edited by JCon
Misunderstanding