if sukh chungh cant go

wbbfan

Couture has earned it.  Barely missed a beat with him and he's played all season.  Neufeld is done.  We're averaging less than 4 yards per carry and a horrific QB injury every other game when he's played in the past two seasons.  

More a question of who takes Couture's role.

Edited by JuranBoldenRules

18 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Couture has earned it.  Barely missed a beat with him and he's played all season.  Neufeld is done.  We're averaging less than 4 yards per carry and a horrific QB injury every other game when he's played in the past two seasons.  

More a question of who takes Couture's role.

Keeping comes in but I think Chungh will play on Bombers next game.

2 hours ago, Noeller said:

Can we just make it clear: Nobody knows yet. Team has not said anything about Cheung. If anything had been said, it would have been posted here. 

Alright....everyone can stop asking now. :)

but what about Chungh? Surely the team has said something about him, anyone hear anything?

21 hours ago, Taynted_Fayth said:

Neufeld is listed on the 6 game

http://www.bluebombers.com/roster/

hes been there pretty much since he got hurt. 6 game is revocable, its mostly a SMS move to put guys there. 

Neufeld was serviceable previously, but this year was king turnstile. Not to mention he hasnt even practiced in soo long no way we could just start him next game. 

20 hours ago, Atomic said:

I love the idea of trading our first round pick (not Toronto's) next year for an OL if we can get one.  But the trade deadline has passed, so that's more of an off-season thing.

I also wouldn't mind dressing Keeping/Neufeld and starting Couture.  If he's really getting beat, we can put in the veteran.  If he does ok, it's great experience for next year.

That would be a really good position if one of those 2 is ready to go. Plus we have a play off spot wrapped up so the ott games if its just for now isnt a bad time to give guys like him a chance to start. I wouldnt mind seeing waggoner get a start if mo+wild arent 100%, and maybe corney too.

20 hours ago, Floyd said:

Don't forget about Inztandt, sounds like McMaster is pretty dominant.

I think Walters gets it done - Chungh comes back for big money, sign Coombs in FA.  Smith traded for Daryl Waud

inztandt is a really good prospect, I think hes gonna sit on the pr for a year and get wiley'd up though. Hes pretty raw. Amazing tool set though. 

18 hours ago, 17to85 said:

but what about Chungh? Surely the team has said something about him, anyone hear anything?

Apparently most players that don't have Winnipeg as their home town have buggered off for the bye week. Many left the team straight from Vancouver. Chungh hasn't been here this week. 

5 hours ago, Rod Black said:

Apparently most players that don't have Winnipeg as their home town have buggered off for the bye week. Many left the team straight from Vancouver. Chungh hasn't been here this week. 

That plus the teams nature of keeping injuries as close to the chest as possible. We wont know any thing till the last second. And if its a multi game injury wont have a clue if hes done for the year or resting till play offs etc.

1 hour ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

I hope that we can move on from Neufeld next season & release him in the off season. He's an expensive veteran player not worth what we're paying him as he's injured all the time.

him and keeping. A ton of wasted money right there. 

8 hours ago, wbbfan said:

him and keeping. A ton of wasted money right there. 

Vet backup/depth... At the start of the season, no one knows how Couture will fare and you don't want the kid to be thrown out to the wolves. It's a good thing he fared pretty well but still you need to have a (vet) backup just in case. 

Their salaries don't count on the SMS though while they were on the 6-game. Keeping, I believe is now on his 3rd trip on the 6-game while Neufeld his 2nd. 

12 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

What happened to Keeping? His injury was supposed to keep him out until around Labor Day. Is he backing up or still on the injury list.

cant say, injuries are kept soo close to the vest with this regime. When ever the media asks about a player they get a vague game to game type answer. 

4 hours ago, M.O.A.B. said:

Vet backup/depth... At the start of the season, no one knows how Couture will fare and you don't want the kid to be thrown out to the wolves. It's a good thing he fared pretty well but still you need to have a (vet) backup just in case. 

Their salaries don't count on the SMS though while they were on the 6-game. Keeping, I believe is now on his 3rd trip on the 6-game while Neufeld his 2nd. 

he was injured in the pre season. 

2 hours ago, Floyd said:

'Its great having a winning season and all but just really disappointed that the team spent so much money'

Said no fan ever.

With a community owned team that has a huge debt to the tax payers you better believe people worry about wasted money. Especially with the poor draw the bombers have had this year.