Qb pressures

Judd

1 minute ago, Nash00 said:

Could easily argue that with more starts Fulton would surpass Bryant on this list, putting Bryant somewhere in the middle/lower tier.

Rogers is in a class of his own and that whole Calgary o-line is excellent so Bryant being where he is on the list isn't overly surprising.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding your point...but this is a stat where less is more.

Just now, JuranBoldenRules said:

Maybe I'm misunderstanding your point...but this is a stat where less is more.

Think what he's saying is Fulton has started 7 games And allowed 8... Bryant has played all 11 and is at 10. 

Give Fulton 4 more games and he probably has more than Bryant sp Bryant would be closer to the bottom 

I think having Willy as starting pivot was an o-line killer. Sure we traded out Neufeld for Bond on the line, and boy what a difference that has made, but I think a lot of the sudden statistical improvement is on Nichols not feeling "pressure" just from seeing a blitz coming as well as being able to throw a ball knowing he is going to get hit rather than turtle which has brought down the sack totals. He is also more mobile and has a quicker release (although I don't think there is another QB in the league that could not claim the same) and just seems to have better field vision in general.

6 minutes ago, Atomic said:

That right guard spot was a revolving door between '06 and '09.  Donnelly never could stay healthy.

Did you guys take notes or can you actually remember that kind of detail. If you can wow! I consider it a good day if I can keep the kid's names straight. 

13 minutes ago, Fan Boy said:

Did you guys take notes or can you actually remember that kind of detail. If you can wow! I consider it a good day if I can keep the kid's names straight. 

I don't have any kids so I remember football players instead... in this case, yes, it's purely memory... but sometimes I'll do a bit of research then post something and try to pass it off as my own knowledge :ph34r: