Well Its a Rebuild.

Floyd

If its a rebuild...

- Start Corney... he makes stuff happen - Hubbard not showing much

- Start Loffler and Jones...  what is there to lose?  Jones played as well or better than CJ Roberts

- 3-4 import OL... why not.

- Davis or Mayo at Boundary WR, Adams is great as long as the ball is perfectly thrown

- Lets see what Dominique Davis can do.  We all know he will be starting by the last 3-4 games anyway...

Some good thoughts there:

I would argue that we should play Davis and Bennet from this point forward. We need to see what those two bring and if we have our future starter there. Who knows? By game 10 or 12 they may show something great. Willy is not the future of this team. He will not be on our roster next year unless he is ready to accept way less pay as a backup. 

Nicholls is, well, an okay backup, but there is a reason Edmonton traded him to us for next to nothing...

I am not giving up on this season but heh, there's almost no way we make the playoffs this year. Lets build for the future.

29 minutes ago, Blueballz said:

Dunno about rebuild, injuries are an issue, and no one really stepping up.

No one stepping up....???

Bass, Wild, Westerman all cranked up their games after the DB injuries... 

Truly convinced that Hall's scheme is holding our DL back

What more can Dressler do?  Harris carries the team on his back and then doesn't get any touches in 2nd half...?

I think Derek Jones played his ass off...  Loffler could be something

Just now, do or die said:

BLM has the same number of wins (5) at IGF as Willy.....

gawd.

I'm sure someone will come in and foolishly attempt to blame the offensive line on that, and, not Willy's mediocre play. It's not that I think the line is doing good, or even ok. It seems that there's an almost cult like desire to see Willy be something he's not.

8 hours ago, Floyd said:

If its a rebuild...

- Start Corney... he makes stuff happen - Hubbard not showing much

- Start Loffler and Jones...  what is there to lose?  Jones played as well or better than CJ Roberts

- 3-4 import OL... why not.

- Davis or Mayo at Boundary WR, Adams is great as long as the ball is perfectly thrown

- Lets see what Dominique Davis can do.  We all know he will be starting by the last 3-4 games anyway...

Huh? Did you not see him twisting mid air to grab a ball last night? It was a great catch. There are some knocks on the guy, but only catching what is decently thrown isn't one of them. It's almost laughable you'd even suggest it.

Would like to see more of Mayo though.

7 hours ago, M.O.A.B. said:

New GM - John Murphy

New HC - Mark Trestman

or better yet

New GM/HC John Hufnagel

I have no idea if Marc Trestman has and interest in a return the CFL (probably not)... or what his personnel skills are like (probably decent)... but I wouldn't object to bringing him in for both gigs... 

The curious question might be how good a HC would have Tresman been without AC? A bad QB in Chicago didn't work out for him. Coaches are only as good as the players they are given to coach. All of a sudden Wylie forgot how to coach the o line? Or maybe you expect him to make steak out of pigeons. The only visible run game are the fans running to the parking lot.

Worse comes to worse in terms of injured 5 starters last night - Neufeld, Randle, M.Harris, Posey & Hardrick 

Bombers need to claim Bucknor from Stamps PR and start (7th Canadian) him - and he can be a timely help for the depleted secondary.

They can start 3 international on the OL. - Bryant - Foketi - Goose - Chung - Bond

They also might need to re-sign Player... unless Keeping is good to play. 

Bombers need to carry 7 OL in the 44... i think it's a must now. We carry too much ST players on the roster. 

Flanders need to be in the lineup. I love Harris but it's obvious the opponent is keying on him.

If not Bucknor, Corney should start on the other end or Loffler in Safety.

What's happening with Westerman? He's taking a lot of penalties. 

I cant understand why Adams and Hurl are not in the 6-game... so their salary wont count on the cap. Poor judgement there.