Well Its a Rebuild.

Floyd

1 minute ago, JohnnyOnTheSpot said:

I think the offense was not built to Willy's strengths, it was built to mask the weak/young offensive line.

Yup so they wouldn't have to hold blocks as long.  But Willy is more of a deep drop passer, in terms of style.   Sort of square peg/round hole.   But this also does not address our weak blocking at point of attack, lousy downfield blocking on the dinks, or lack of size in receiving corps.  

7 hours ago, Bigblue204 said:

Huh? Did you not see him twisting mid air to grab a ball last night? It was a great catch. There are some knocks on the guy, but only catching what is decently thrown isn't one of them. It's almost laughable you'd even suggest it.

Would like to see more of Mayo though.

The comparison to Aaron Kelly is legit imo...  Adams makes one or two 'wow' plays but takes twice as many plays off.

He looks checked out of the game - both last game and the one before, Willy was ready to throw to him and he seemed to be running a different route/not looking.

Running the 8 yard hooks... ?  Dunigan/Stegall put that on the receiver not the OC

Doesn't fight for the ball, doesn't hustle back to huddle, doesn't really block or pick... 

Adams is a decent depth receiver... but who would ever compare Dressler/Adams to Bowman/Walker, Jackson/Williams or even Collins/Roosevelt

Adams is not a #1 WR.... Barker/Milanovich saw it, why can't Walters/Osh

12 minutes ago, Floyd said:

The comparison to Aaron Kelly is legit imo...  Adams makes one or two 'wow' plays but takes twice as many plays off.

He looks checked out of the game - both last game and the one before, Willy was ready to throw to him and he seemed to be running a different route/not looking.

Running the 8 yard hooks... ?  Dunigan/Stegall put that on the receiver not the OC

Doesn't fight for the ball, doesn't hustle back to huddle, doesn't really block or pick... 

Adams is a decent depth receiver... but who would ever compare Dressler/Adams to Bowman/Walker, Jackson/Williams or even Collins/Roosevelt

Adams is not a #1 WR.... Barker/Milanovich saw it, why can't Walters/Osh

I'd take all of Ottawas receivers over Adams not just Jackson and Williams. I don't know what Walters sees in Adams. He's a run of the mill inconsistent receiver. Good to be your #4 guy maybe but to be looked at as a main weapon? No wonder the offense struggles. Guy is straight up lazy on the field. 

I know this is just a sports team and the analogy may not be totally accurate, but I liken this to a broken relationship perhaps? You're really hurt and even angry for the first little while with your estranged significant other, but eventually you get used to it, find someone else (if you're lucky) and move on. You may still feel sorry for that person when they get in trouble, but mostly you are somewhat apathetic. You've both moved on hopefully and what they do or not do doesn't effect or interest you anymore. This franchise had better turn soon, even the hardcores are starting to give up, and there are a lot of Bomber fans who are no longer angry ...

Edited by IC Khari