SERGIO!

IC Khari

Kid should have been in the lineup weeks ago.

On a somewhat related note...these were the special teams plays and unit that I was expecting when O'Shea was hired. Blocking kicks, going for fakes...this was a Mike O'Shea special team game the whole way and he deserves a lot of credit for that. 

So funny because we said the same things about Lirim last year. Hilarious. Love this fan base.

One game lol. Granted a fantastic one game, but still...ONE GAME. May Mike Kelly's quote of a schizophrenic fan base live in infamy.

Anyone remember Rob Pikula's game with us when Westwood got hurt? What happened after...

So funny because we said the same things about Lirim last year. Hilarious. Love this fan base.

One game lol. Granted a fantastic one game, but still...ONE GAME. May Mike Kelly's quote of a schizophrenic fan base live in infamy.

Anyone remember Rob Pikula's game with us when Westwood got hurt? What happened after...

Why take anything with a grain of salt lol. Jump in with both feet. Sergio for president/ceo/gm/hc/oc/dc and emporor!

Why take anything with a grain of salt lol. Jump in with both feet. Sergio for president/ceo/gm/hc/oc/dc and emporor!

Like I'm not trying to be a rooster (the alternative was understandably censored) contrary to what most people may want to believe. If it so happens Castillo turns out to be our kicker for the next 5-7 years, perhaps longer, fantastic. That being said I'm not going to proclaim him to be a kicking savior off of one game. You can make a very, very long list of athletes, football or otherwise that have had one solid game, or one solid debut, and accomplished a whole lot of nothing afterwards.

Just a general observation, he seems to have quite the routine that he goes through from the moment he steps on the field, to the moment the ball is kicked. Rather interesting I thought.

Like I'm not trying to be a rooster (the alternative was understandably censored) contrary to what most people may want to believe. If it so happens Castillo turns out to be our kicker for the next 5-7 years, perhaps longer, fantastic. That being said I'm not going to proclaim him to be a kicking savior off of one game. You can make a very, very long list of athletes, football or otherwise that have had one solid game, or one solid debut, and accomplished a whole lot of nothing afterwards.

Just a general observation, he seems to have quite the routine that he goes through from the moment he steps on the field, to the moment the ball is kicked. Rather interesting I thought.

That's because he's crazy. Most kickers are in some way. This may be a good sign :-) .

That's because he's crazy. Most kickers are in some way. This may be a good sign :-) .
Yep, similar to goalies. They're a little weird :)