Grey Cup Halftime Show is Fall Out Boy

mikey d

Actually - the halftime show is very important. It helps get non-football fans involved and half the stadium will be drunk anyway. The one Grey Cup game I went to in Winnipeg featured Luba (Calgary/ Toronto - still don't know how I missed Rocket with my beer - j/k - I was waaaaaaaaaaaay up in the end zone in the temp stands and left after the third quarter when my pocket rockets I had in my boots died and my feet started freezing)

So lets bring Luba back - 99 red balloons (or whatever it is in German again lol). At the end they can release the balloons and all will be good lol. 

Actually - the halftime show is very important. It helps get non-football fans involved and half the stadium will be drunk anyway. The one Grey Cup game I went to in Winnipeg featured Luba (Calgary/ Toronto - still don't know how I missed Rocket with my beer - j/k - I was waaaaaaaaaaaay up in the end zone in the temp stands and left after the third quarter when my pocket rockets I had in my boots died and my feet started freezing)

So lets bring Luba back - 99 red balloons (or whatever it is in German again lol). At the end they can release the balloons and all will be good lol. 

Luba did not sing 99 red balloons. That would be a German artist names Nena....hence the German singing.