Grey Cup Halftime Show is Fall Out Boy

mikey d

The Watchmen would be cool, won't happen tho but that would be cool. Tragically Hip is another one that would be cool as hell. Won't happen tho. It will be some band that most of never heard of or Hedley, who aren't awful but... aren't exactly what most people would want. 

I've heard some rumors also..

Hedley was one of them, sheepdogs is another, there was another group that i cant recall the name of.. I've never heard of them. 

Hedley was the half time show 2 years ago so I doubt they'd be brought in again (especially so soon) since nobody has ever done it twice before.

The Sheepdogs are playing the Friday night for the Grey Cup festival, along with the Trews so I'd say both those bands are out.

The Watchmen would be cool, won't happen tho but that would be cool. Tragically Hip is another one that would be cool as hell. Won't happen tho. It will be some band that most of never heard of or Hedley, who aren't awful but... aren't exactly what most people would want.

if the cfl is trying to attract young, probably non football fans strictly thru a half time show, hedley would absolutely be a band they want. Current, young, hit making radio friendly canadian pop act. But since they just played imma say they get the weekend

if the cfl is trying to attract young, probably non football fans strictly thru a half time show, hedley would absolutely be a band they want. Current, young, hit making radio friendly canadian pop act. But since they just played imma say they get the weekend

His is actually playing the MTS Centre on the Friday of Grey Cup weekend. 

His is actually playing the MTS Centre on the Friday of Grey Cup weekend. 

The Weeknd would be cool but he's in Calgary on the 29th.