Fire O'Shea

holoman

As dissapointed as I am in the performance of the team, you'd usually like to give a staff 3 years before cleaning the slate.  But we need to be showing improvement, not getting blown out.  I'd rather not see a house cleaning, but if we do I sure as S**t hope that we don't hire another Rookie HC.

• 2 weeks later...

Once again tho, the O is stinking it up out there.. that's on MB once again... the O has not been good for a while, even last week, that was SASK, the worst D in the league.. once again the O fails to show up... I'D FIRE MB right now. 

The worst move they can make is firing OSHEA before firing MB, cuz if MB was interim coach, I'D never watch a game again until he was gone, i think lots of people would stop watching for real if MB was made interim coach. 

Never thought I'd join the fire Oshea bandwagon... but after reports of the team joking around at practice this year, Osh personally taking control of ST and a complete lack of focus by the team for much of the game...  not much choice.

Richie Hall HC, Miles as DC, Howell as OC, bring in Cvet or one of Cvet's Pets as ST coach... can't be worse than what we've got.

I just keep seeing Montreal when MB was OC there, just awful, gave up tons of sacks, didn't score much points, no run game, no real passing attack... fired and the year after, the gave up half as many sacks and scored way more points. 

Can you please stop with this bullcrap about Marcel being our interim head coach if MOS gets fired? I don't know which hole of your body you pulled that out of but it's really annoying.

Who the hell else would they name the interim coach... the DC? un bloody likely, it would be MB... it's obvious and i'm not sure why people don't see that. 

Id rather see Kyle Walters take over as interim coach.  Don't let MB anywhere close to the HC position.  Not even for a moment. 

Why on earth would they promote a guy who is failing at his job? If MOS wants to try and keep his job he needs to fire MB. If he doesn't and Kyle has to fire MOS, he should fire both him and MB at the same time.

I agree, but I'm also with Goalie and fear they will fire MOS and promote MB as interim HC. Would fit with all the other bullshit this franchise has done over the years.

Why on earth would they promote a guy who is failing at his job? If MOS wants to try and keep his job he needs to fire MB. If he doesn't and Kyle has to fire MOS, he should fire both him and MB at the same time.

I hope they wouldn't but nothing would surprise me with this group.. It's my biggest fear really in terms of the bombers, they fire O'shea and name MB as interim coach. 

Guess who brought MB here to begin with as a consultant? It was wade miller...