Fire O'Shea

holoman

The O sucks because we don't have a qb, other than Willy, who can run it.

You want logicStill better than 19 - 45 and no playoffs going on 4 years, that's why.But feel free to explain why he is a good thing?

Stop saying that. You can't add Burke and MOS records together. Stop posting on here when you're drunk.
I'm not drunk, why would you say that?

The record is what is over the last 3 1/2 years, whether you accept it or not. We have a guy on the staff who has a better record as a HC and has actually made the playoffs with his teams in consectutive years.

Call it mediocre but you have to actually MAKE THE PLAYOFFS in order to have any chance of winning.

Actually the guy on the staff (you're referring to) is the only guy who HAS been here those 3 1/2 years .. and can be accountable for that record you keep trotting out.

He's part of the problem.

So the guy that decided to keep him is a better choice...okay you go with that.

Never said O'Shea was .. Just pointing out a common thread across the four year record you keep going on about. Also, I might suggest that an OC who only looks competent with a specific player on the field is something of a liability .. if the stars have to align for a person to appear successful .. well .. you get where I'm going.

Frankly, I have no vested interest in who is or isn't our head coach.

O'shea not firing MB is an issue but at the same time keeping and promoting MB to coach is as stupid really.

Desperate really, when you consider Marcel's record as a HC (just a HC) and compare it to the rest of the staff, he really is the next logical choice. I'm not saying he's the only choice, that he's the most logical at this time.

Unless you think that O'Shea will be back next season but I don't believe he will be, he's already a lame duck so get rid of him and then get rid of the rest of them in the off season. Maybe this time we can actually due some due diligence and interview "qualified HC candidates".

Thought O'Day was being groomed to be GM and he's there now so it's possible that Sask. stays with Dyce. If not would love him back here.

I doubt they stay with Dyce, management seems to be looking for a splashy make-over to open their new stadium.  I would expect they chase after the biggest names available during the off-season and Dyce will go back to being ST coordinator or move on.

Keep O'Shea and he'll take Walters with him ...just like Marcel is going to take Mike down...it will happen..Clean house and look at upper management at the end of the season.

I'm reminded of a construction job at an auto plant I once worked at where there needed to be changes made to the incumbent personnel that were not performing. The company brought in an expensive, experienced, no-nonsense results-driven consultant and told him to fix the problem. He observed and took stock of the situation for a week or so and reported back to the company his recommendations. The next day, the company enacted those recommendations and dismissed the entire management group to great gnashing of teeth from the union. Further, they promoted from the worker ranks people that knew what they were doing and immediately turned things around and in the end, had a very successful outcome. I learned then that in the real world this is how things are done. If you can't perform, you are gone, and even your friends in the union can't save you. I can't help but believe that the same thing needs to happen in Winnipeg. The sooner the better.

Well looks like MOS ain't going anywhere same as Walters according to Miller's last interview he thinks we are heading in the right direction and that it's going to take time to turn this around so unless MOS changes the way he operates MB is here at least until the offseason as well.

Well looks like MOS ain't going anywhere same as Walters according to Miller's last interview he thinks we are heading in the right direction and that it's going to take time to turn this around so unless MOS changes the way he operates MB is here at least until the offseason as well.

Hmmmm...if I start walking due north I will headed in the right direction for Paris, France if I cross the North Pole, but that doesn't mean it is the best road or that I will even survive. This is a pretty good analogy for how the Bombers are currently operating.

I think the only way to salvage the season is to pull the trigger before the Banjo Bowl now.

Promote Marcel Bellefeuille to Interim HC and Buck and Howell as co OC's. O'Shea just isn't ruthless enough to be a HC.

Don't care really but promoting MB to coach would be the end of a lot of fans. That's the worst thing they can do. Fire MB and promote Howell. However until we have a decent QB... it won't matter.
You were wrong before and you are wrong now, about time you started listening to us old farts when we tell you something.

who the hell are you to say such drivel? you are speaking in absolutes when you have zero clue on if it would work out.. pretty ignorant posting really.. if you wanna be a **** at least back it up with truth and not make believe..