Fire O'Shea

holoman

Brohm blows. Running up the gut that everyone can see

Defence is ******* BRUTAL. The team is now going backwards. We must be coursed. how the **** can brohm be a better option then Marve????????? Under throwing everything. Throwing into double coverage Over throwing everyone. **** brohm and at this point **** the bombers for continuing the stupidity since firing berry and glenn

I don't think O'Shea has a feel for how unproductive and dysfunctional the offence is.

Oshea, Walters, and even Wade Miller don't really have a feel for the offensive side of the ball.

Their football experience is all on the defence.

So if Willy isn't very good - would they actually know?

Maybe time for Danny Mac to say something.

Time to re-assess Drew Willy. Just imagine. He's going to be making $400k next year. How do you spell ... not worth it?

Because he got hurt on a low hit to his knee? Talk about overreaction. If anything tonight shows how valuable Willy is.

We've been very patient with Drew Willy. I'd like to see him succeed. I just don't think he's very good. He managed to throw for 80 yards before he got hurt in the 3rd quarter. Bombers have not scored a TD in 3 games against Esks with Willy starting.

Time to re-assess Drew Willy. Just imagine. He's going to be making $400k next year. How do you spell ... not worth it?

Because he got hurt on a low hit to his knee? Talk about overreaction. If anything tonight shows how valuable Willy is.

We've been very patient with Drew Willy. I'd like to see him succeed. I just don't think he's very good. He managed to throw for 80 yards before he got hurt in the 3rd quarter. Bombers have not scored a TD in 3 games against Esks with Willy starting.
Did you miss the fact that it was raining and it was an overall ugly game until the rain stopped? Drew Willy had the highest QB rating in the CFL and highest completion percentage going into the game.