Fire O'Shea

holoman

Cortez sure isnt' making BC any better... Basically BC's O is either Harris has  good game or Harris has a bad game.

Chapdelaine tho, That's the guy i'd go after, Riders lead the league in many O categories. That was a good hire there. I like what the Riders do on O and that's all Chapdelaine there.

Cortez sure isnt' making BC any better... Basically BC's O is either Harris has  good game or Harris has a bad game.

Chapdelaine tho, That's the guy i'd go after, Riders lead the league in many O categories. That was a good hire there. I like what the Riders do on O and that's all Chapdelaine there.

Fans here would hate Chapdelaine.  "Why don't we run the ball" would become the popular refrain.

He's actually quite similar to Bellefeuille, except he loves the bunch formation and combo routes.  Runs a lot of empty backfield.

Blitzmore, perhaps you should check out Steinhauer's coaching resume. He started in the way back when as an assistant coach at Western Washington and the earned his way to his current position in a Hamilton.

The Hell you talking about....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orlondo_Steinauer

He was a player back in College at Western Washington, His coaching career started with the argos as  DB coach.

Seriously. It's not hard to look this stuff up. 

Why do people want to hire people that have little or no coaching experience? We have had enough of that. The notion that former players would be good professional coaches really has no logical basis.

The folks who like their Hamilton defensive coordinator might disagree with you

Not to mention that guy who one year was a 28 year old receiver for the Bombers and the next year was our Head Coach.

And now there's a statue of him outside the Bomber Store.

Blitzmore, perhaps you should check out Steinhauer's coaching resume. He started in the way back when as an assistant coach at Western Washington and the earned his way to his current position in a Hamilton.

Perhaps you should check....he was a player at Western Washington....his final year was 1995 and in 1996 he was with Ottawa.

Nice try attempting to make your post have some credibility!

JBR, who would you hire as OC?

I'd interview Himebauch, Dinwiddie, Jarious Jackson and Khari Jones.

Chances are most of those guys wouldn't leave where they are now to come here in the upcoming off-season.

You don't think they would want the promotion to OC from where they are now?

• 2 weeks later...

After today's **** kicking. This thread needs to be addressed

A lot of Bomber fans love Mike O'Shea but he is never going to be an X and Os type of coach that will analyze and dissect another team and come up with the adjustments necessary to score enough points to win a football game. He is a cheerleader, not much else. Someone else needs to be brought in to completely take over the offense and O'Shea needs to leave the offense alone completely. Let him cheer lead, pat players on the back, and contemplate throwing challenge flags. Let Khari Jones, or someone else run the offense. Then we might stand a chance of making the playoffs.

no one is happier than goalie that we lost today, especially with how marve played.

jk but seriously. lol.

I'm not happy at all. But I'm not gonna defend Marve after that debacle. 12 of 20

96 yards. 2 ints. How could that be praised. Not happy at all. I wish Marve was better but he's not. I wish our OC was better too. But I wish our QBS could make basic throws. I just had lowered expectations from Marve cuz it's obvious he's got a long way to go. It's unfortunate but it is what it is really. Brohm sucks. Marve isn't good either. Wish one of them was

no one is happier than goalie that we lost today, especially with how marve played.

jk but seriously. lol.

I'm not happy at all. But I'm not gonna defend Marve after that debacle. 12 of 20

96 yards. 2 ints. How could that be praised. Not happy at all. I wish Marve was better but he's not. I wish our OC was better too. But I wish our QBS could make basic throws

Watching Brohm throw the ball actually made me nauseous.

O'Shea's gone at the end of the year if he can't get us into the playoffs. Not looking good for him right now. Another 25 plus loss at home. I beginning to worry that we'll actually lose to the Riders.

Can you imagine what will happen if the Riders beat Ottawa tomorrow and then they beat the Bombers back to back. Both teams would have 3 wins! And to be frank I think the Riders have a good chance of winning both sides. I would take their 3rd string QB over anything we have. And as hard as it is for me to say this - I would take their talent over what we currently have likewise coach etc.

It will be interesting to see what happens if the Riders take both ends of the home and home.