Fire O'Shea

holoman

I'm stunned anyone WANTS MB or MOS.

No one is saying they want MB. Just that, given the history of this club, we won't be surprised if MOS is fired and MB made HC.

Although I do recall someone posting in some thread that they want MB, but I think it was a troll.

Not a troll, just saw the the writing on the wall sooner than most.

I just keep seeing Montreal when MB was OC there, just awful, gave up tons of sacks, didn't score much points, no run game, no real passing attack... fired and the year after, the gave up half as many sacks and scored way more points. 

I despise Marcel as much as the next guy but the special teams are just as bad, and that's after firing the coach, O'Shea is to blame for the state of the team.

If MB is made head coach of this football team, I'm just going to quit as a fan of this football club.  I mean, that would be the stupidest decision this club would make since the hiring of Jeff Reinbold or Tim Burke.  I will literally through my hands up in the air, say I give up and pack my bags and walk away.

WBB, please don't do something that stupid.  Thanks.

If MB is made head coach of this football team, I'm just going to quit as a fan of this football club. I mean, that would be the stupidest decision this club would make since the hiring of Jeff Reinbold or Tim Burke. I will literally through my hands up in the air, say I give up and pack my bags and walk away.

WBB, please don't do something that stupid. Thanks.

Agreed 100 percent

Ritchie is a pretty good DC but he was a lousy HC so I hope he stays where he is. I don't want any interim titles hung on anyone with Miller around based on what he did before. Look at the Walters hire. If it's going to be blown up then blow it up the day after our last regular season game so the Bombers will be forced to look elsewhere. 

Ride out the season with this cast of clowns til we're mathematically toast, maybe see what Mr. Clemson QB and some other guys can do in some garbage time scenarios.

November 1st, send Walters packing (he has NOT been good enough) along with MB. Let Hall know he's free to look for work elsewhere. 

Then put all emphasis on landing a solid GM (Murphy would be #1) and let him decided MOS' fate. 

I just keep seeing Montreal when MB was OC there, just awful, gave up tons of sacks, didn't score much points, no run game, no real passing attack... fired and the year after, the gave up half as many sacks and scored way more points. 

I despise Marcel as much as the next guy but the special teams are just as bad, and that's after firing the coach, O'Shea is to blame for the state of the team.

So shouldn't that point the finger in the direction of the talent? If changing coaches doesn't do anything then does it not logically follow that your players just aren't good enough? 

Naw, lets keep it as is......dispirited offensive players, going through the motions in this tippytoe O, waiting for Marcel to get the next QB killed.   Why get in the way of that?

Just can't believe that after that performance yesterday I didn't wake up to find that someone, anyone, was held accountable and was made to pay with their job. Biggest problem with this team is accountability on all levels.

Naw, lets keep it as is......dispirited offensive players, going through the motions in this tippytoe O, waiting for Marcel to get the next QB killed.   Why get in the way of that?

Just can't believe that after that performance yesterday I didn't wake up to find that someone, anyone, was held accountable and was made to pay with their job. Biggest problem with this team is accountability on all levels.

Accountability doesn't mean firing people after a loss. Firing people now isn't going to accomplish much of anything. Like it or not the proper course of action is to make changes in the offseason. A lot of problems with this team lately have come from mid season firing and the replacement doing better so might as well keep them. Daley, Burke, Walters, Bellefool.... You want another situation like that? Wait until the offseason when some quality people maybe don't have jobs or you can lure them away. 

If MB is made head coach of this football team, I'm just going to quit as a fan of this football club.  I mean, that would be the stupidest decision this club would make since the hiring of Jeff Reinbold or Tim Burke.  I will literally through my hands up in the air, say I give up and pack my bags and walk away.

WBB, please don't do something that stupid.  Thanks.

My educated guess is you're not suggesting you'd quit being a lifetime Blue and Gold supporter, but suggesting you may retract your loyalty to certain decision-makers if certain scenarios present themselves. 

Two different things.