CFL Week 3 Games - Ott @ Edm / SK @ BC / Tor @ Cgy

Rich

I really want to laugh at the Rider fans who are claiming to fire everyone, but I still see the Fire Richie Hall thread to high up on this board. The guy who's coached three games here.

I hope this board proves me wrong, but I'll be looking to see if all those guys with low post counts and shouting from the rooftops are here this week to discuss a win.

I really don't know what went wrong with the Riders...  I'm guessing it's the very soft secondary?  BC gave them a lot of ways out in this game yet they allowed the Lions to come back and win.  

I wasn't impressed at all by the Lions....

Lulay seems to have his arm back ,  lots of zip on his throws. 

Harris showed up for one series and played scared for almost the rest of them. 

The Lions had zero pressure on Glenn...

They took bad ill timed penalties...

Yet they still won!  It's great! 

Kevin Glenn's Roughriders are starting to look like Henry Burris' TiCats of 2012 -- sling the ball over the field, piling up yards, and be utterly unable to close out games. And it's not Glenn's fault. His coaches and his teammates are letting him down with boneheaded decisions and penalties.

I think if they lose next week, Chamblin might be sent packing, altho i think he'll send the DC packing first eventho he's the guy that pretty much came out and said it's his D out there but.. Chamblin seems to be pretty good at covering his own ass...

I'm not sure he's fired cuz who would be coach/ Chapdelaine? That would probably not be a good thing.

Glad to see the riders struggling tho. 

Sask isn't as bad as folks are making them out to be.  They've lost 3 games by a grand total of 9 points and two of those games were in OT.  Glenn's leading the league in passing yards and they are moving the ball really well.  0-3 is something you can come back from.  They need to do something about their defence and they should be OK in the long run. 

Sask isn't as bad as folks are making them out to be.  They've lost 3 games by a grand total of 9 points and two of those games were in OT.  Glenn's leading the league in passing yards and they are moving the ball really well.  0-3 is something you can come back from.  They need to do something about their defence and they should be OK in the long run. 

They can always count on a win on Labour Day.  It may be too late by then though.

I don't think people are saying the team is bad, just exulting cause they're 0 and 3.

Anyway, you're right, they could easily have a better record.

I think SASK is that bad actually... passing yards mean very little, it's a stat, a useless stat really... who cares about passing yards... It's a team game, not an individual game... AND that team has some huge problems, the main one being one they can't fix anytime soon really and that is... the lack of depth behind their starters...They are that bad because they have lost a couple guys to injury and have had no one to replace them, they are that bad because they have now blown 2 leads late in games... they are finding ways to lose, that's what bad football teams do, they find ways to lose, the good ones, they find ways to win.  Oh and their head coach... what's his name again? The black tim burke there, chamblin? Throwing his team under the bus always and not even trying to go for the win, playing it safe when he should be trying to win, that whole team is awful right now and deservedly so.

Sticking up for the riders on here should result in an automatic ban really.