CFL Week 3 Games - Ott @ Edm / SK @ BC / Tor @ Cgy

Rich

Don't think Harrison or Federkeil are coming back anytime soon.  Great opportunity for the Bombers to exploit  Cgy's weakened OL on Saturday.

you are right, and that is what SHOULD happen, but instead, it will be known as the night that the legend of Paul Swiston was born...

The refs did everything they could to give Toronto the game.

Owens and Harris looked really shakey out there. I lol at the panel (Milt) saying they should trade Ricky Ray.

Owens played like crap in the first half - muffed a pass leading to an INT, then fumbles.  Then gives up a single right at the end of the half.  What?  And what was with that National receiver from the Argos jumping on the punt in the end zone??  Hello, you are from Canada, you should know the no-yards rule.  Yikes.

Owens and Harris looked really shakey out there. I lol at the panel (Milt) saying they should trade Ricky Ray.

Milt's arguing has become tiresome and annoying on there...if he wasn't a God around these parts................

Milt's arguing has become tiresome and annoying on there...if he wasn't a God around these parts................

I can't say I watch the panel very often... but from what I've seen it almost seems like he intentionally plays devil's advocate... just to spice it up... or something...

I can't say I watch the panel very often... but from what I've seen it almost seems like he intentionally plays devil's advocate... just to spice it up... or something...

Well of course he does...it's all a sham that's set up ahead of time. But that doesn't make it any less annoying.