It's time for the Riders to start sucking ...

IC Khari

Ugh, can  people come up with an original bad football team joke?

I haven't heard this one repeated too often, compare to the goal line white powder, tornado shelter no touchdowns, etc, jokes.

A Bomber Fan, Rider Fan, and Stamps Fan bump into each other at a base camp lodge before a mountain climbing expedition. They start up a conversation about the CFL, current and past seasons, etc. Despite some rivalry, they all have some good stories to share. 

The Stamps fan says, "You know, you two guys ain't so bad. Let me get the next round!" and he proceeds to order a round of shots for the 3 of them. 

The drinks come and the Bomber fan says, "For the Bombers!" and knocks his drink back.

Not to be outdone, the Rider fan says, "For the Riders!" and knocks his drink back.

Finally, the Stamps fan says, "For the Stampeders!" and he knocks his drink back.

This goes on for a few hours, each fan alternating their turn buying a round of drinks.

The next morning, they set out for their expedition.

They trudge on and on, up the peak, and as they reach the final push for the summit, a huge storm rolls in. Like a huge storm, no chance they are going to survive. 

The three of them look at each other, and say, "Well, we might as well make it to the top before the storm kills us!" and they proceed to scamper up the final ascent.

Once at the peak, the clouds break a bit, and they can take in the view before the inevitable happens and they are taken from this life into the next. A small tear rolls down the cheek of the Stamps fan, and he says, "I'm going out under my own terms", and he takes a running leap over the edge of the mountain. "FOR THE STAMPS!" he shouts, a throwback to the night before and the sense of brotherhood the three of them had developed over the last 24 hours. The Bomber fan and the Rider fan look and each other, and without a word spoken, both come to the same conclusion, only the Bomber fan obviously reaches it first. With a shout at the top of his lungs, he lets loose a cry of "For the Bombers". And he shoves the Rider fan off the Mountain. 

Why do birds fly over mosaic stadium upside down? Because there is nothing worth crapping on.

Whats the difference between rider fans and a baby? The baby stops whining after a while.

Whats the difference between rider fans and a carp? One is a scum sucking bottom feeder and the other is a fish.

A sad state of affairs in the Queen's City- almost makes me feel bad for them. Scary to think that one hit on Willy and we're in almost as bad a position. And yes, I have zero confidence in Brohm.

...Ah yes....but I do have confidence in Marvelous Marve....Riders have zippo beyond their green rook...

The unsettling thing for me re:Brohm vs Marve is that I have this sesne that if Willy goes down, O'Shea would keep throwing Brohm out there as long as Brohm could stand upright and would put Marve out only if O'Shea could not find a pulse in Brohm.