It's time for the Riders to start sucking ...

IC Khari

Smith is getting better with every game and Marve should get a lot better next game, what with not barfing on the sidleines, having more than a half-practice with first-team reps and fewer butterflies in his belly. It all comes down to who has the highest ceiling and who gets there first.

Plus the other players who play the game too.

I remember there was a stat that been posted on the official forum before that says that when the Bombers and the Riders plays each other 3 times in the season, usually only 1 team getting all the wins. I think that was brought up last year, and we know that the Riders got 3 wins from us. Now, since we won the first game against them, I have a high hope that history will repeat itself.

I remember there was a stat that been posted on the official forum before that says that when the Bombers and the Riders plays each other 3 times in the season, usually only 1 team getting all the wins. I think that was brought up last year, and we know that the Riders got 3 wins from us. Now, since we won the first game against them, I have a high hope that history will repeat itself.

Hard to beat someone 3 times. These last few years, not to be rude, the riders have had a better team and have had the advantage. If there was a year for you guys to sweep, its this year. We'll know this Saturday where our season is heading. Another dismal performance against the Stamps and I'd say the bombers sweep is a definite possibility. The bombers are a better team right now, but as I said before, with out Drew it makes it a lot tighter

Hard to beat someone 3 times. These last few years, not to be rude, the riders have had a better team and have had the advantage. If there was a year for you guys to sweep, its this year. We'll know this Saturday where our season is heading. Another dismal performance against the Stamps and I'd say the bombers sweep is a definite possibility. The bombers are a better team right now, but as I said before, with out Drew it makes it a lot tighter

Most will agree that the Bombers are better than the Riders right now... but there's something about (Mary) that Labour Day game... most will agree the 2011 Bomber were much better and look what happened... there's no question the 2001 Bomber were miles ahead and the Bomber just barely squeaked that one out... doesn't matter what the records are, recent history tells us the Riders are the favourite in the LDC... for now...

Most will agree that the Bombers are better than the Riders right now... but there's something about (Mary) that Labour Day game... most will agree the 2011 Bomber were much better and look what happened... there's no question the 2001 Bomber were miles ahead and the Bomber just barely squeaked that one out... doesn't matter what the records are, recent history tells us the Riders are the favourite in the LDC... for now...

Of course, there always be first for something. Who knows if that 3-wins trend for the Bombers-Riders will end this year. But I'm very optimistic that the Bombers will do a payback from the 0-3 beating they got from the Riders last year.

Of course, there always be first for something. Who knows if that 3-wins trend for the Bombers-Riders will end this year. But I'm very optimistic that the Bombers will do a payback from the 0-3 beating they got from the Riders last year.

I have no doubt we CAN win that game... but until recent history starts to reverse, I would call the Riders the favourites in this game... no matter the records

CFL News @CFL_News

#Riders pleased to announce home game this Sat. vs #CalStampeders is sold out. http://ow.ly/R3Gep  #CFL via @sskroughriders

Have to hand it to Canada's best fans.  I doubt if we were 0-7 we'd be selling out our barn.

We lose this week and we are going 2-16 or something nasty. We win and we are right back in it. Personally have my doubts, but I'll be there cheering like always.

CFL News @CFL_News

#Riders pleased to announce home game this Sat. vs #CalStampeders is sold out. http://ow.ly/R3Gep  #CFL via @sskroughriders

Have to hand it to Canada's best fans.  I doubt if we were 0-7 we'd be selling out our barn.

We lose this week and we are going 2-16 or something nasty. We win and we are right back in it. Personally have my doubts, but I'll be there cheering like always.

Good on you and all there in Pile 'O Bones. Still hope you are trounced, though.

CFL News @CFL_News

#Riders pleased to announce home game this Sat. vs #CalStampeders is sold out. http://ow.ly/R3Gep #CFL via @sskroughriders

Have to hand it to Canada's best fans. I doubt if we were 0-7 we'd be selling out our barn.

I'm sure a big chunk of those fans are driving in from Calgary for the game.

The only stamps fans I've ever seen at mosaic were the players wives.  lol   

CFL News @CFL_News

#Riders pleased to announce home game this Sat. vs #CalStampeders is sold out. http://ow.ly/R3Gep #CFL via @sskroughriders

Have to hand it to Canada's best fans. I doubt if we were 0-7 we'd be selling out our barn.

Considering it's only half Stampeder fans at McMahon for games against the Riders, not even a chance. Obviously some, but not many.

CFL News @CFL_News

I still think the Riders will win at least 3 or 4 games... 6-12 at best... 2015 Riders >>>>> 2013 Bombers who (somehow??) won 3 games...

CFL News @CFL_News

Considering it's only half Stampeder fans at McMahon for games against the Riders, not even a chance. Obviously some, but not many.

That's total bullshit. That's why I hate & totally disrespect the Rider fanbase when they post total garbage like this. The Stamps have 24,000 season tickets in a 35.000 seat stadium. So how do nearly 20,000 Rider fans get in? Most of the fans there cheering for the Riders are drunken douchebags. Give me a frigging break.

CFL News @CFL_News

That's total bullshit. That's why I hate & totally disrespect the Rider fanbase when they post total garbage like this. The Stamps have 24,000 season tickets in a 35.000 seat stadium. So how do nearly 20,000 Rider fans get in? Most of the fans there cheering for the Riders are drunken douchebags. Give me a frigging break.

It's actually pretty basic Saskatchewan math... There's 30,000 people at a game... 3,000 are Rider fans... 50/50 split... not sure what's so hard to understand here?

CFL News @CFL_News

Ok sorry, that was an exaggeration, but they still fill it up a decent bit.

Anyhow, there aren't going to be that many Stamps fans in Regina. There will obviously be a few as always, but not "a big chunk". 

CFL News @CFL_News

It's actually pretty basic Saskatchewan math... There's 30,000 people at a game... 3,000 are Rider fans... 50/50 split... not sure what's so hard to understand here?

What? Huh?

CFL News @CFL_News

What? Huh?

It's one of many jokes that people from Saskatchewan don't know to count or do math.

CFL News @CFL_News

Ok sorry, that was an exaggeration, but they still fill it up a decent bit.

Anyhow, there aren't going to be that many Stamps fans in Regina. There will obviously be a few as always, but not "a big chunk". 

Yeah but when you go to a game in Calgary vs. the Bombers there's a ton of Bomber fans in there too, when the Lions are in town there's a ton of Lions fans. That's just what happens when you are in a city with a large population that has moved there from out of province. The Riders aren't some unique fanbase, especially when it comes to Calgary.