It's time for the Riders to start sucking ...

IC Khari

I hope this train wreck keeps going on to prove how "loyal" rider pride Is. I remember going to labour day in 2011 and a buddy of mine who had never been was shocked at how few rider fans were around. The bar was 95% bomber fans, there were a hand full of people actually wearing rider gear. It was awesome. It will happen again.

That's kind of odd considering the Riders sold around 25k season tickets that year that so many bomber fans were there isn't it? You guys can laugh at how bad we are all you want but even this year there are 26700 season tickets sold so the myth that any team will ever outnumber our fans in our stadium is simply that,

A lot of furrowed brows and tortured logic in Prider land. Firing Chamblin and Taman wont fix anything yet firing Cortez and Hall was supposed to fix everything.

Chamblin is being exposed as an average mediocre coach/ Taman is exposed for being Taman. Too many havnt come to grips with the obvious yet .

Well if you look at the threads on riderfans. Empty seats will follow

At this moment they're busy planning a league wide boycott of CFL games on a specific weekend to protest the new rules.  I anxiously await instructions from my Green Master.

lol !

I hope this train wreck keeps going on to prove how "loyal" rider pride Is. I remember going to labour day in 2011 and a buddy of mine who had never been was shocked at how few rider fans were around. The bar was 95% bomber fans, there were a hand full of people actually wearing rider gear. It was awesome. It will happen again.

That's kind of odd considering the Riders sold around 25k season tickets that year that so many bomber fans were there isn't it? You guys can laugh at how bad we are all you want but even this year there are 26700 season tickets sold so the myth that any team will ever outnumber our fans in our stadium is simply that,

Frigging Migs. You're a joke,man. You have no life.

?

Ripper is not Migs. I'm pretty sure, because he's not banned from riderfans and Migs has made other alternate accounts that have.

Gotta be really careful though, Ripper. Pro-Rider comments don't get good reception here.

Ripper is not Migs. I'm pretty sure, because he's not banned from riderfans and Migs has made other alternate accounts that have.

Gotta be really careful though, Ripper. Pro-Rider comments don't get good reception here.

Your pretty sure, LOL, we that makes me feel better. For anyone interested, I've posted under same name at riderfans for since 2006. Also Migs  m.o. is to defend the rider management at all costs. For those of you that post over at Riderfans, you'll know I'm more the critic than the koolaid drinker.

Obviously you would have sold a lot of season tix this year as you came off the GC win in 2013 a good year last year and were expected to be good this year. Even at 0-18 this year you won't see a significant drop as the new stadium will keep ppl buying. If you go years without success 3-4 that's when you will see a significant drop. Where as the Bombers have gone forever with success and still sell above 22k in season tix.

Obviously you would have sold a lot of season tix this year as you came off the GC win in 2013 a good year last year and were expected to be good this year. Even at 0-18 this year you won't see a significant drop as the new stadium will keep ppl buying. If you go years without success 3-4 that's when you will see a significant drop. Where as the Bombers have gone forever with success and still sell above 22k in season tix.

Putting our team rivalries aside for a minute. The Bomber fans have done a good job supporting the team through a drought that has lasted too long. You are right our season ticket numbers will go down if we continue to struggle but I contend that 22k or better is a number that will hold as we too have a solid fan base and we too know what suffering is. I've been there for years and have enjoyed the good times, but have seen more bad times I'm afraid. I think what's happening now to certain extent is the fans are not going to just watch things go down the crapper without saying something. Gone are the years where we are just happy to have a team. Yes some are panicking, but that happens everywhere. the crazy fans don't speak for the majority as it is in every cfl city.  

Putting our team rivalries aside for a minute. The Bomber fans have done a good job supporting the team through a drought that has lasted too long. You are right our season ticket numbers will go down if we continue to struggle but I contend that 22k or better is a number that will hold as we too have a solid fan base and we too know what suffering is. I've been there for years and have enjoyed the good times, but have seen more bad times I'm afraid. I think what's happening now to certain extent is the fans are not going to just watch things go down the crapper without saying something. Gone are the years where we are just happy to have a team. Yes some are panicking, but that happens everywhere. the crazy fans don't speak for the majority as it is in every cfl city.  

No one doubts the die hards, hell no one really is bothered by the diehards either, it's the bandwagon jumpers who crow the loudest about RIDER PRIDE!!11!!!! and how awesome everything Rider is that annoy people and we know damned well that they won't still be there when the fortunes have turned. What we want is a nice long streak of the Riders sucking so that these folks will finally STFU and go away. 

No one doubts the die hards, hell no one really is bothered by the diehards either, it's the bandwagon jumpers who crow the loudest about RIDER PRIDE!!11!!!! and how awesome everything Rider is that annoy people and we know damned well that they won't still be there when the fortunes have turned. What we want is a nice long streak of the Riders sucking so that these folks will finally STFU and go away. 

I hear that. We have fans of many teams that simply just troll our board when their particular team beats the Riders. Pisses me off. I see many Bomber fans posting there regularly. Few from Lions and the Stamps. Those people bring a lot of good perspective to the board and the discussion. Sometimes being too close limits our ability to see the obvious. Its funny sometimes I'm more objective about the Bombers than I am about the Riders. I guess its because I'm not emotionally invested in the Bombers ups and downs so its easier to see the big picture.

Your pretty sure, LOL, we that makes me feel better. For anyone interested, I've posted under same name at riderfans for since 2006. Also Migs  m.o. is to defend the rider management at all costs. For those of you that post over at Riderfans, you'll know I'm more the critic than the koolaid drinker.

Lol, I was just being subtle. I know you aren't Migs. No hard feelings ;).