It's time for the Riders to start sucking ...

IC Khari

That's the beauty of quality fan sites. And riderfans is the best football site in the country - bar none."

Good.  They deserve each other then.  Kind of like when Hitler contracted syphilis.

It's probably the best site cause it's the only one that still humours him and hasn't given him the boot.

It was a Good Thing that he moved- he simultaneously raised the average IQs of both groups.

And speaking of sucking, Mr Style seems to be sucking up big time to the last forum that will have him:  http://www.riderfans.com/forum/showthread.php?130413-Deep-Thoughts-by-Luc-Mullinder

"THere's always a core contingent of team supporters who will die by the sword for their team. Even if they get off to a 0-9 start - this type will just look at the back half and say 'hey, if we can take the last 9 by surprise, even if we lose one of them we could still make playoffs at 8-10 or 9-9, who knows?'

Admirable but unrealistic. Having spent the bulk of my life in Winnipeg I can tell you from experience how difficult the last 25 years have been - and when the internet fan forums hit about 15 or 16 years ago how the opticons found unique ways to criticize negatrons vs. really focusing on their team and its woes. I got beat up and super-torched more than a few times for suggesting guys like Bauer, Kelly, Asper, Daley, Hodgkinson, Timid Taman, Burke, Slow-Talkin' Joe, Barfko, Reinbold & more were nothing more than highly paid inhalers of money. 

Losing teams usually hunker down (in their own way) and just try to extend the program. Its actually easier to hunker down and lose than put together a quality winning program that excites the fanbase.

I've noticed at Riderfans the place is far more sophisticated (perhaps skewing a bit older) than bomber fan bases. Most criticisms are dealt with by counter-argument on unique sarcasm - but usually personal attacks are minimal - I suspect cuz most of those launching PA's (aka Personal Attacks) know they'll have their posting rights suspended (ie. banned)

That's the beauty of quality fan sites. And riderfans is the best football site in the country - bar none."

Lyle went into auto dialer mode on a couple of threads....he was actually beginning to piss off some of the old timers, on  that site, with his never ending stream of verbiage...er I mean garbage.   The Bomber-bashing is really about the only thing keeping him around.  If Nate/Bronco/Lyle et al. gets booted off that site....he has really nowhere else to go.

Hence, the breaking out,  of the ole shoeshine box.....

I doubt he will. Nothing he really does breaks the rules even though he is strange at times. He will only get banned if he starts Rider-bashing which he hasn't done yet.

AutoCorrect - software feature that replaces a mistaken word with a suggested correct word.

I would suggest this is the explanation for what the universe is doing as a suggestion to correct the mistake, that is the Riders' and their fan base's belief, that they are entitled, simply because they believe they are.

Listen, the chest thumping from a lot of Rider fans is unbearable, and we've been subjected to Glen Suitor fawning over anything in green for over a decade now, but nobody deserves to endure Nate's try-hard schtick.

Rider Nation are good people. Passionate CFL fans, the vast majority of them. Rivalries are one thing, but to subject another group of human beings to Nate's ramblings? Do you not have a heart?

Enjoying a forum without Nate's goofiness? Wondering how I ever got along without the use of "z"s in the place of "s"s... It being so kewl and all. :rolleyes:

I hate making any reference to Nasty as he feeds off it...so this will be short....We're the team he luvs' to hate....Don't know why he hates the players, when all of his poisonous diatribe seems to be aimed at the clubs management of the past...His twisted colloquialisms ...and sordid reference regarding management and players is getting a little old...just like Nate.. and this post regarding him has gone on far too long..

Kinda gives some insight into how mercurial coaches are, even if they have a chance to coach the team that is god's gift to professional football with the greatest fans who ever wore a blank jersey.

And speaking of sucking, Mr Style seems to be sucking up big time to the last forum that will have him:  http://www.riderfans.com/forum/showthread.php?130413-Deep-Thoughts-by-Luc-Mullinder

"THere's always a core contingent of team supporters who will die by the sword for their team. Even if they get off to a 0-9 start - this type will just look at the back half and say 'hey, if we can take the last 9 by surprise, even if we lose one of them we could still make playoffs at 8-10 or 9-9, who knows?'

Admirable but unrealistic. Having spent the bulk of my life in Winnipeg I can tell you from experience how difficult the last 25 years have been - and when the internet fan forums hit about 15 or 16 years ago how the opticons found unique ways to criticize negatrons vs. really focusing on their team and its woes. I got beat up and super-torched more than a few times for suggesting guys like Bauer, Kelly, Asper, Daley, Hodgkinson, Timid Taman, Burke, Slow-Talkin' Joe, Barfko, Reinbold & more were nothing more than highly paid inhalers of money. 

Losing teams usually hunker down (in their own way) and just try to extend the program. Its actually easier to hunker down and lose than put together a quality winning program that excites the fanbase.

I've noticed at Riderfans the place is far more sophisticated (perhaps skewing a bit older) than bomber fan bases. Most criticisms are dealt with by counter-argument on unique sarcasm - but usually personal attacks are minimal - I suspect cuz most of those launching PA's (aka Personal Attacks) know they'll have their posting rights suspended (ie. banned)

Lyle went into auto dialer mode on a couple of threads....he was actually beginning to piss off some of the old timers, on  that site, with his never ending stream of verbiage...er I mean garbage.   The Bomber-bashing is really about the only thing keeping him around.  If Nate/Bronco/Lyle et al. gets booted off that site....he has really nowhere else to go.

Hence, the breaking out,  of the ole shoeshine box.....

You should see him suck up to the Stamps fanbase on Stampsfans.com. How great a fanbase they have. How knowledgeable they are & how welcoming they are compared to any Bomber fan site. Of course, the Stamps site he belongs to has less than a dozen serious posters. The man is a joke. 

Did he say I don't give a damn about that or them?

I think it's pretty clear he's saying "I don't give a damn about calls for my job" not "I don't give a damn about the fans"... This sounds like a non-issue that will be handled internally...  ;)

Guy was still rambling on about Lyle Bauer and his "thugs", the other day......I know a lot of it is a act, but certain parts appear pathological in nature...

To  think I used to defend him... 

Pretty hard to defend the indefensible ...

Guy was still rambling on about Lyle Bauer and his "thugs", the other day......I know a lot of it is a act, but certain parts appear pathological in nature...

To  think I used to defend him... 

Welcome back to the board ISO.

x2 :)