There is a God - EJ Kuale cut

Mr. Perfect

Good news.  Shoulda happened a couple of days after the end of the season.  Mr. Bryant... Your on deck.

Romby Bryant is a pending free agent.

And yes, so is Aaron Kelly.

Thanks to Kuale for his contributions to the Winnipeg Blue Bombers Football Club (established 1930), and best of luck in all his future endeavours.

With Kuale now gone, we could have an almost entire new set of linebackers this year.  Wild gone, Sears uncertain, Dunn still unsigned and now Kuale.  I wonder if Washington is being pegged as a LB? 

According to CFL.ca, Marcellus Bowman is a pending FA. I'd be very happy to have him return here if it panned out that way.

With Kuale now gone, we could have an almost entire new set of linebackers this year. Wild gone, Sears uncertain, Dunn still unsigned and now Kuale. I wonder if Washington is being pegged as a LB?

According to CFL.ca, Marcellus Bowman is a pending FA. I'd be very happy to have him return here if it panned out that way.

Good call. He's only 28 years old too. I'd just be a little worried starting 3 LBs with little to no CFL experience.

Good news.  Shoulda happened a couple of days after the end of the season.  Mr. Bryant... Your on deck.

Thanks to Kuale for his contributions to the Winnipeg Blue Bombers Football Club (established 1930), and best of luck in all his future endeavours.

I missed that.  Thanks.

With Kuale now gone, we could have an almost entire new set of linebackers this year. Wild gone, Sears uncertain, Dunn still unsigned and now Kuale. I wonder if Washington is being pegged as a LB?

Good call. He's only 28 years old too. I'd just be a little worried starting 3 LBs with little to no CFL experience.

Same. There's options out there. Rennie Curan from the Esks, could also add Sam Hurl for NI depth if we so choose. There's time and options to be explored.

I missed that.  Thanks.

As are Brohm, Carter, Cornell, Dunn, Hinse, January, Knapp, Sears and Volny.

(For all the people who have players they don't like - if they're on that list, keep partying I guess).

With 11 days to go until free agency, this is the least I can ever remember the interwebs talking about our own free agents.  No panic, no multiple threads titled "Walters, please re-sign _________ right now!!!".

It's all rather strange.  I like predictable.