There is a God - EJ Kuale cut

Mr. Perfect

Looking forward to training camp regardless as we knew we needed a new MLB last year already lol. Battle should be a doozy for MAC, WIL and SAM spots.. Wonder if Hall prefers a hybrid SAM or traditional smaller WIL type..

March seems so dang far away still lol

Looking forward to training camp regardless as we knew we needed a new MLB last year already lol. Battle should be a doozy for MAC, WIL and SAM spots.. Wonder if Hall prefers a hybrid SAM or traditional smaller WIL type..

But we're one day closer to spring than we were yesterday plus we've had a pretty decent winter so far, particularly compared to last winter.

But we're one day closer to spring than we were yesterday plus we've had a pretty decent winter so far, particularly compared to last winter.

By far the most interesting non-circusy offseason I can remember.  Things that seem fairly positive have happened early and often.  Negatives?  Not too many, and even most of those are the eye of the beholder type.  (Redacted) will be by to list all of those later.

True.. Some silver linings to the offseason clouds I suppose :) it has been an exceptional winter so for.. Only downer is, all the warm weather really makes -20 feel like -40 lol. I think to myself "it's so cold.." Then I think "but it's really not.. Man up!" :D

hate to say it cuz i don't really think Kuale gets it either but.. football politics does play a role i think... One would have to assume that Hall was the guy that said to get rid of Kuale, and if ETCH was still DC, maybe Kuale still would be here. So i suppose in a way, that is football politics but the guy should probably understand that he isn't just being cut because the DC changed, although it probably does have something to do with it. 

Kyle Jones makes sense with the signing of Cronk

Would be nice to have two legit long-snappers though.  Look what happened last year when Wild got injured...cost us about a TD every game while Wild was out because of poor long-snapping.  I wonder if the Bombers have interest in Jordan Matechuk...interesting he hasn't re-signed with BC yet.

Kyle Jones makes sense with the signing of Cronk

Would be nice to have two legit long-snappers though.  Look what happened last year when Wild got injured...cost us about a TD every game while Wild was out because of poor long-snapping.  I wonder if the Bombers have interest in Jordan Matechuk...interesting he hasn't re-signed with BC yet.

Problem is I'm not sure Jones qualifies as a "legit long-snapper"

True.. Some silver linings to the offseason clouds I suppose :) it has been an exceptional winter so for.. Only downer is, all the warm weather really makes -20 feel like -40 lol. I think to myself "it's so cold.." Then I think "but it's really not.. Man up!" :D

I know this isn't supposed to be a weather discussion.... but for those of us who do a lot of highway driving.... this melting and freezing back and forth hasn't been great.... ideal winter for me would be consistently between -10 to -15 with just enough snow for a little ground insulation ... no one like frozen pipes  :)

@ChadOwens2: Let's get big Bruh @EJKUALE back in #DoubleBlue #isstisst

That's interesting.

Chad Owens must be confused.

I know he is Hawaiian, so he must be have ukulele and Kuale held in the same esteem. 

Both are smaller instruments of sorts, that aspire to be more than what they are.

While they both can make noise, it's debatable whether they can be seen as useful…or just noise-makers.

@ChadOwens2: Let's get big Bruh @EJKUALE back in #DoubleBlue #isstisst

That's interesting.

Chad Owens must be confused.

I know he is Hawaiian, so he must be have ukulele and Kuale held in the same esteem. 

Both are smaller instruments of sorts, that aspire to be more than what they are.

While they both can make noise, it's debatable whether they can be seen as useful…or just noise-makers.

Uncalled-for low blow!

The ukulele is a perfectly fine instrument  :)