There is a God - EJ Kuale cut

Mr. Perfect

With Kuale now gone, we could have an almost entire new set of linebackers this year.  Wild gone, Sears uncertain, Dunn still unsigned and now Kuale.  I wonder if Washington is being pegged as a LB? 

That has to be a cause for concern.  Finding one or two good LB's is tough, four is an immense task.  Won't be surprised if Sherman ends up full time in default and pretty sure they can resign Dunn before F.A. if they want to.

With Kuale now gone, we could have an almost entire new set of linebackers this year.  Wild gone, Sears uncertain, Dunn still unsigned and now Kuale.  I wonder if Washington is being pegged as a LB? 

That has to be a cause for concern.  Finding one or two good LB's is tough, four is an immense task.  Won't be surprised if Sherman ends up full time in default and pretty sure they can resign Dunn before F.A. if they want to.

Unumba #1 New numba 1

Is Newman better suited to be a linebacker or a safety in a real defensive scheme? 

I'm thinking probably safety, although at 210 he's big enough to play wil. I wonder if there's any thoughts of moving Leggett to sam & putting Newman at safety? I know on riderfans they've made a big deal about Newman wanting to play safety while he was there.

He's listed as a db on our roster page, for whatever that's worth...

Is Newman better suited to be a linebacker or a safety in a real defensive scheme?

I'm thinking probably safety, although at 210 he's big enough to play wil. I wonder if there's any thoughts of moving Leggett to sam & putting Newman at safety? I know on riderfans they've made a big deal about Newman wanting to play safety while he was there.

Newman was playing LB in Bombers TC last year, but Etch was DC then

Newman was playing LB in Bombers TC last year, but Etch was DC then

Hence the point about a real defensive scheme :).

If by football politics he means "you suck and aren't good enough for our team" then yes, I believe he was a victim of football politics ...

The politics of expecting players to use their brains and not hurt the team with stupid penalties. 

Guy really is the epitome of a guy with plenty of physical tools but no brain power to properly use them.

Riders will sign him and praise him "playing with an edge" just like every other douchebag they pick off the scrapheap. See Anderson, Dwight.

Notice when he got cut from the Argos no one picked him up? His skills finally sank below the level of his mouth. Burned his bridges.