2023/2024 Blue Bombers Off-Season Thread (BRADY’S BACK! DALTON’S BACK!)

Noeller

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Brandon said:

I was going to post about how on Riderfans they were saying how Winnipeg is no longer a place where players want to stay or take a hair cut to remain on the club. 

They also said Hardrick is amazing and how we are doomed and that the Riders o line is now repaired. 

They still have many crazies on that site.

If they sign Oulette then good for them, RB was one of the few positions that they had talent. Wake me up when they replace their o line and secondary and upgrade the depth at nearly every position.

The real crazy thing is the riders do this every other FA and it never works. Dennis? Bond? Cmon guys lol.

2 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

Let’s just assume the usual culprits - Edmonton, Sask and add it Toronto, Hamilton, Montreal, and Calgary because it makes enough sense. 

I'm no insider but I have it on pretty good authority the following teams showed interesting in Schoen... BC, Calg, Edm, Sask, Ott, Tor, Mtl, and Ham... prove me wrong

2 hours ago, blue85gold said:

If ZC is slowing down like many of us think he is

For what it’s worth from my limited knowledge…I don’t think his physical condition is his issue. 

Given the circumstances under which he seems to struggle the most (playoffs/highest pressure)I think what he needs is a sports psychologist. 

1 minute ago, Deiter Fan said:

For what it’s worth from my limited knowledge…I don’t think his physical condition is his issue. 

Given the circumstances under which he seems to struggle the most (playoffs/highest pressure)I think what he needs is a sports psychologist. 

Just a reminder that the Grey Cup is in B.C. in a dome this year. Cold weather won’t be a reason for reduced QB performance in the final this year.