2023/2024 Blue Bombers Off-Season Thread (BRADY’S BACK! DALTON’S BACK!)

Noeller

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

Yeah...Fuck Yeah! GIF - News Yes Excited - Discover & Share GIFs

Who puts up 26 tds in 34 games? Most QBs dont do that in their first 34 games played. Few rbs have ever done it. A wr? ROADHOUSE

2 minutes ago, GCn20 said:

Well I must admit if you told me we would get Brady and Schoen for 460k I wouldn't be that upset. This makes me happy. Brady at an overpay but Dalton on a discount= fair market value for our big 2

I imagined a lot of different variations of this playing out, and honestly, that was never one of them. 

3 hours ago, Mike said:

I’m genuinely baffled at some of the reactions in here lol have we just turned into a ridiculously spoiled and entitled Rideresque fanbase who thinks everyone should take less money for the honour of playing here?

The Bombers just signed the MOP finalist, MOC winner to a two year contract in the prime of his career. Take the hometown element out of it.

MBB members, with no information on other offers, negotiations, the Bombers’ internal cap, how much other players get paid, how much the Bombers were anticipating paying, how much Brady asked for, where we’ve spent or plan to spend other dollars, where we’ve saved or plan to save other dollars or really genuinely any information about anything at all other than just a bunch of retweets from guys they only trust if the information suits their narrative: “tOo MuCh”

what?

Some people on here are crazy. I think some just want to complain for the sake of complaining.

Walters literally can't win no matter what he would do.

1 minute ago, Goalie said:

If teams were willing to give Brady 250k, how is 230k an overpay? I don’t get that logic. Brady got market value, actually took less than that to stay. 

Brady, Dalton, and strevy could've all made a lot more money for the same roles they took but going else where.

Dalton was woli's new bff and room mate. Strevy his old one, and the best man thing at the wedding. They are going to have to figure out a way to have all 3 share a room next year. 

1 minute ago, Brandon said:

Some people on here are crazy. I think some just want to complain for the sake of complaining.

I think it’s just 1 or 2 dudes tho so really. 

2 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

Davis II and Bennett 🤞🏻

Or kongbo, I'd also really like a tor DT.

2 minutes ago, Brandon said:

WRONG! Not some of us. All. lol 

2 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

Brady, Dalton, and strevy could've all made a lot more money for the same roles they took but going else where.

Dalton was woli's new bff and room mate. Strevy his old one, and the best man thing at the wedding. They are going to have to figure out a way to have all 3 share a room next year. 

Three's Company - Wikipedia

I was going to post about how on Riderfans they were saying how Winnipeg is no longer a place where players want to stay or take a hair cut to remain on the club. 

They also said Hardrick is amazing and how we are doomed and that the Riders o line is now repaired. 

They still have many crazies on that site.

If they sign Oulette then good for them, RB was one of the few positions that they had talent. Wake me up when they replace their o line and secondary and upgrade the depth at nearly every position.