Call it what you want … you need to move on from Collaros

Mike

I was 100% against it before.....   I have changed my mind after today.     I'm 100% on Dru Brown /  Strev anyone else bandwagon.   You can't keep laying eggs in the play offs and that INT in the end zone when Demski was WIDE open sealed it for me.     Veteran elite QB's to not make those mistakes.    

Dropping back and then turtling and taking a big sack at a few points was also awful.   

I'll keep him at a reduced salary as a veteran back up,  but I'm willing to give the keys to someone else.  

2 minutes ago, Brandon said:

I was 100% against it before.....   I have changed my mind after today.     I'm 100% on Dru Brown /  Strev anyone else bandwagon.   You can't keep laying eggs in the play offs and that INT in the end zone when Demski was WIDE open sealed it for me.     Veteran elite QB's to not make those mistakes.    

Dropping back and then turtling and taking a big sack at a few points was also awful.   

I'll keep him at a reduced salary as a veteran back up,  but I'm willing to give the keys to someone else.  

I was also 100% against it but how many more playoffs are we going to be in with a QB who barely shows up 

The teams that keep rolling make these decisions is all I will say.  I fear we won't even have a second thought on it for QB and a lot of positions held by vets.

Dru Brown looked pretty damn good, nearly perfect, running the same scheme this year.

I think we have much bigger roster issues that need management, and that is telling some of the guys who were on the field tonight but contributing almost nothing, injured or not, that we are moving on.

My easy list: Bighill, Alexander, Hardrick.

Yeah it's hard for all of us because we never won until this group in our lifetimes.  But if we want to keep winning we need to smarten up.  We are dressing guys who aren't CFL football players whether that's due to base skill level, age or injury in a ******* Grey Cup game.  Stupid, stupid, stupid.

1 minute ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Why do fans think Dru Brown would do any better? 

Yes,   I don't think he throws deep resulting in an interception when Demski was WIDE open.      I also think he can run out of the pocket if it collapses giving us at least a chance of a play or at least throwing it away. 

Just now, JuranBoldenRules said:

The teams that keep rolling make these decisions is all I will say.  I fear we won't even have a second thought on it for QB and a lot of positions held by vets.

Dru Brown looked pretty damn good, nearly perfect, running the same scheme this year.

I think we have much bigger roster issues that need management, and that is telling some of the guys who were on the field tonight but contributing almost nothing, injured or not, that we are moving on.

My easy list: Bighill, Alexander, Hardrick.

Yeah it's hard for all of us because we never won until this group in our lifetimes.  But if we want to keep winning we need to smarten up.  We are dressing guys who aren't CFL football players whether that's due to base skill level, age or injury in a ******* Grey Cup game.  Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Said it all year and it happened in the biggest game of the year. We sat a guy out in Rose to play a cripple who could barely move when we had an adequate replacement. The loyalty in our roster management was disgusting this year and it didn’t show any truer than in our final game of the year.

Was excited that Bighill could go but let’s call it what it is - there was absolutely no reason he should’ve been out there tonight. Rose to back up Parker sounds pretty good right about now.

I'm so glad to see thos thread from people who actually know what they're talking about. I'm fine with Collaros in playoffs. He has never had one good playoff game. I don't care if it's Dru Brown or whoever but I'm done. We lost because Collaros was not good.

Just now, Booch said:

Osh needs to put his ego and his personal biases aside and give this team the best roster possible...if he won't....see ya thanks for the 'past' success....maybe now some will finally see what me and some others were saying....I been there before and saw it a mile away 

Are we talking about starting Bighill here?   Because I do think that was a terrible decision. 

1 minute ago, Mike said:

Said it all year and it happened in the biggest game of the year. We sat a guy out in Rose to play a cripple who could barely move when we had an adequate replacement. The loyalty in our roster management was disgusting this year and it didn’t show any truer than in our final game of the year.

Was excited that Bighill could go but let’s call it what it is - there was absolutely no reason he should’ve been out there tonight. Rose to back up Parker sounds pretty good right about now.

Rose to replace Houston even better...why he was replaced in first place made zero sense

1 minute ago, MOBomberFan said:

What were his stats limited play time aside he did everything and more

We've all seen qbs that go from spot playing to starter struggle. Grass isn't always greener. Our receivers were banged up. We ran the ball effectively & you'd think that would have opened up the passing game but it didn't. 

1 minute ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

We've all seen qbs that go from spot playing to starter struggle. Grass isn't always greener. Our receivers were banged up. We ran the ball effectively & you'd think that would have opened up the passing game but it didn't. 

You're not wrong bit we've seen great QBs fade to good to not good to bad, let's nip this one in the bud