Call it what you want … you need to move on from Collaros

Mike

In the end, being loyal to his vets has cost osh prob 2 Grey cups 

Biggie today. Dude shouldn't have been out there. Biggie should know better, I feel he put himself above the team and osh said ok... schoen was ok but not his usual self... didn't make a difference (Zach sucked again) 

Zach also got the start banged up last year I believe. The loyalty to the vets is what cost us. 

The Jackson fascination is just insanity tho 

3 minutes ago, Booch said:

U forgot a stud dline guy instead of jackson

That 2nd and 18 play should have been lights out.  People asking for where the roster stuff comes into play.  When our D was most dominant neither Jeff was playing more than 2/3 of snaps.  Tonight on field whole game.  When we were those guys we'd have had 3 ends on the field for the last drive with all having full tanks from being rotated all night.  Comes time to make the play to end the game.  They blow contain and Fajardo is into the secondary.

Same vs Ottawa.

Same vs Hamilton.

Didn't learn from our mistakes and repeated them on the biggest stage that mattered the most.

2 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

That 2nd and 18 play should have been lights out.  People asking for where the roster stuff comes into play.  When our D was most dominant neither Jeff was playing more than 2/3 of snaps.  Tonight on field whole game.  When we were those guys we'd have had 3 ends on the field for the last drive with all having full tanks from being rotated all night.  Comes time to make the play to end the game.  They blow contain and Fajardo is into the secondary.

Same vs Ottawa.

Same vs Hamilton.

Didn't learn from our mistakes and repeated them on the biggest stage that mattered the most.

My sentiment all yr...but we had a 10 snap da fullback tho

2 minutes ago, Stickem said:

....all of the finger pointing in the world won't fix the problem we have ...A good look in the mirror by a few on this club is a start.....dynasty my bloody aunt fanny...what a con job 

Yep... **** any dynasty talk. You could call 19 a fluke and 21 was the weird COVID year which still took OT. I'm calling this all wildly overrated. 

1 minute ago, Noeller said:

Yep... **** any dynasty talk. You could call 19 a fluke and 21 was the weird COVID year which still took OT. I'm calling this all wildly overrated. 

We are all angry and hurting but I gotta speak up on this one. The Bombers have been consistently great for the past three seasons and very good before that. Obviously blew it twice in the Cup games but overall they have been one of the best teams in the league consistently. 

Please.  The defence was horrible. They were playing against an inept offence and we should have held them under 20 points for sure. The offence wasn’t great but did do some good things on the ground against a good defence. The passing game was largely non existent.

I mean we played against someone significantly worse than Matt Nichols right guys? 

1 minute ago, Colin Unger said:

Please.  The defence was horrible. They were playing against an inept offence and we should have held them under 20 points for sure. The offence wasn’t great but did do some good things on the ground against a good defence. The passing game was largely non existent.

Collaros got outplayed by Fajardo 

And if not for Strev and Harris, Zach is probably o for 4 

Edited by Goalie

17 minutes ago, WildPath said:

It says something about our complacency/loyalty when the mediocre/poor punter is the nominee for rookie of the year.

I don’t think the punter was the problem this year. His average of 47.2 is not far off the 47.6 that led the league among full-time punters, and I bet his net yardage ranks even higher. He has a weird technique for sure, but it’s pretty effective. As far as special teams go, I think the biggest issue this year was Castillo’s distance on kickoffs.

Edited by Yourface

Just now, Colin Unger said:

“The offense wasn’t great”

Shoulda stopped right there

2 minutes ago, Noeller said:

The team has been so dominant.

In a big way makes it more disappointing to be so poorly prepared for these games and have such poor showings.

The whole "just another game" thing might need to fall by the wayside.

Football is a terrible mistress. We were winning on 2nd and 18. Then had a 3rd and 5 to win our 3rd cup in 4 year. 

You could also say if not for Hamilton missing by an inch we would have just lost our 3rd straight championship.

Time to move on. Dru has to be the solution; Zach's getting old .