Call it what you want … you need to move on from Collaros

Mike

4 minutes ago, Mike said:

Said it all year and it happened in the biggest game of the year. We sat a guy out in Rose to play a cripple who could barely move when we had an adequate replacement. The loyalty in our roster management was disgusting this year and it didn’t show any truer than in our final game of the year.

Was excited that Bighill could go but let’s call it what it is - there was absolutely no reason he should’ve been out there tonight. Rose to back up Parker sounds pretty good right about now.

Or anybody to drive the line back into Fajardo, edge rush, maybe get out there with 3 ends...could call it Cheetah or something cool.  Might win games with something like that.

Just now, wbbfan said:

It’s true. And you can still trade Zach for a strong return. 

the question is, can you win with a less than perfect roster with mos? We lost one gc by 1 point and another by 5 yards. We had the solution to every probably in our hands and pissed it away. 

People are going to finally see what I (and others) have been seeing with O’Shea for quite some time.

He is an insanely capable motivator of men. He is not a guy I want responsible for much more than that at this point.

Just now, Mike said:

People are going to finally see what I (and others) have been seeing with O’Shea for quite some time.

He is an insanely capable motivator of men. He is not a guy I want responsible for much more than that at this point.

Man, if they let Walters go & make Osh Head Coach & GM it'll be a disaster. 

6 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

It’s true. And you can still trade Zach for a strong return. 

the question is, can you win with a less than perfect roster with mos? We lost one gc by 1 point and another by 5 yards. We had the solution to every probably in our hands and pissed it away. 

I don't know...in these playoffs we've burned a ton of roster spots on guys who clearly were significantly injured to the point they could barely function in a CFL game (Bighill GC, Grant both games, Schoen)...and Jackson, and McCrae who we didn't even see.

I'd argue if we actually used all 46 guys we might get something from it.

We've done nothing to backfill a bunch of spots where guys have been banged up and worse.

Returner this year might be one of the best case studies.  Like did we keep McCrae around because he's shaped closest to Demski, or could we have worked to bring in an actual returner in the summer when trying out some guys wouldn't be fatal?  Montreal did it and that guy returned a kick for TD in East Final, got a couple decent ones on us in the GC. 

Canadian LB another spot we just quit on.  Eventually got guys back, but can't say didn't affect our cover teams almost all year.

Edited by JuranBoldenRules

Would happily move on from Zach as he was in my opinion the big issue with the offense. I definitely don't see it happening though. In general I thought the roster deserved a chance to run it back this year. They got the chance and couldn't get it done. I expect we will see lots of turnover now for next year. 

Collaros 3 grey cups in a row not good enough.  I'm all in on brown because Zach is so fragile that without top shelf protection he wilts. Could have buried these clowns early and didn't. 

Houston over rose was a mistake. Bighill and schoen shouldn't have been out there. Kolankowski getting pushed into collaros for thenfirst sack started the offense tonunrwvel. Eli should have been starting for ages. 

All the things people have brought up before coming in to play.

5 minutes ago, Mike said:

Shock & disbelief for me is starting to turn into anger. At least this dynasty talk **** will finally be over. 

2 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

I don't know...in these playoffs we've burned a ton of roster spots on guys who clearly were significantly injured to the point they could barely function in a CFL game (Bighill GC, Grant both games, Schoen)...and Jackson, and McCrae who we didn't even see.

I'd argue if we actually used all 46 guys we might get something from it.

We've done nothing to backfill a bunch of spots where guys have been banged up and worse.

Returner this year might be one of the best case studies.  Canadian LB another.

Loyalty 

Just now, 17to85 said:

Collaros 3 grey cups in a row not good enough.  I'm all in on brown because Zach is so fragile that without top shelf protection he wilts. Could have buried these clowns early and didn't. 

Houston over rose was a mistake. Bighill and schoen shouldn't have been out there. Kolankowski getting pushed into collaros for thenfirst sack started the offense tonunrwvel. Eli should have been starting for ages. 

All the things people have brought up before coming in to play.

U forgot a stud dline guy instead of jackson