Friday Night Football - Bombers at Leos: GDT

Noeller

Tough when you have to play the refs. as well....Bullshit call on Kramdi for a pi....Gift of seven for the leos......NO CALL on the hit on Janarion out of bounds....Are we on our game ...nope ....Zack better get his game back in the second half or we be playing in leoland for the final as I see it....This game is still winnable....can we get it done ????????????????????????????????????  We have to play a helluva lot better than the crapshow we've been putting out so far

Edited by Stickem

Hall has benefitted greatly from having players who can turn the ball over .. we don’t have those bodies this year. Couple that with hanging onto a few guys we should have moved on from (or moved into a lesser role) .. our vaunted D is a shell of what it was.

We are missing a middle linebacker who can run (and tackle). 

We are missing a physical presence in the middle (of both) lines and there’s no rotation to speak of.

We are missing a DB that QBs don’t throw at.  There isn’t a guy in our secondary that scares anyone.

5 minutes ago, MOBomberFan said:

If not for a bunk PI in the endzone and a late FG... lots of time left, I'm not counting us out til the next TD is scored

That’s a great point although my confidence in our coverage schemes and execution is waning quite quickly. 

A pick six would help offset that in the 2nd half.