Week 13 - Labour Day Classic, Bombers @ Riders

MOBomberFan

11 minutes ago, Stickem said:

Milt's ass is out a mile on this one....I thought he was the most intelligent guy on the panel.....now I don't know....Makes me want to consider renaming the street....How the hell can anyone support that kind of play...Milt sure as hell shouldn't ,as I remember a play in the old stadium when he was rocked by such a hit, and he was helped off the field , wobbling all the way...I'm sure he can recall that...In any event that idiot who tried to intentionally injure Zack should have got a 3 game suspension .....one game does not send a good enough message....This is a rough game at times BUT that was way over the line....The refs who didn't throw a flag on that hit right off the bat should be reprimanded...Why should it have taken the review to assess the penalty....Just bogus...Anyway ....onward and upward and I hope we hang one on them in the banjo

Part of the issue with the panel is whomever produces it....they want each person to serve as some kind of character, and have synthetic made up point/counter point type stuff...and it is lame as heck...Get 3 people who will actually analyze things...break it down and a former player to add a lil color and insight, and offer something actually of interest....and get rid of Kate....her schtick has run it's course and she offer absolutely nothing....nd I don't know why they feel the need for "inclusion"

Just put 4 people on air who will offer the best product

1 minute ago, Booch said:

Part of the issue with the panel is whomever produces it....they want each person to serve as some kind of character, and have synthetic made up point/counter point type stuff...and it is lame as heck...Get 3 people who will actually analyze things...break it down and a former player to add a lil color and insight, and offer something actually of interest....and get rid of Kate....her schtick has run it's course and she offer absolutely nothing....nd I don't know why they feel the need for "inclusion"

trying too hard to be "entertaining" and really missing the "informing" part. I would prefer 70% inform, 30% entertain. I don't watch NFL, but the little bits I've seen, here and there, of their panels, is something similar....they try really hard to be funny and entertaining, and I think the TSN producers are trying to copy that. It's clearly not working. I rarely, if ever, watch the pre-game or half-time stuff on TSN. I'll either mute it and go do something else for a bit, or I'll listen to CJOB's stuff, which is far better for what I'm wanting out of that time. 

3 minutes ago, Booch said:

I place the TSN CFL halftime panel segment in the same category as the gambling ads....totally irritating and insufferable. Whenever one or the other comes on, I switch channels.

11 minutes ago, Slimy Sculpin said:

I place the TSN CFL halftime panel segment in the same category as the gambling ads....totally irritating and insufferable. Whenever one or the other comes on, I switch channels.

yeah....if anything it's gotten worse over time...you would think they get better...no?

And whats with the TSN low resoluti9on replay clips you see all the time now....like it's 2020 for christ sakes...upgrade yer stuff

Some network needs to come in next contract and push these clowns

1 minute ago, Noeller said:

for the lulz....

Honestly the entire rider organization including this clown are a joke. It's gonna take a rider dying on the field to smarten those hillbillies up. That mentality is the problem.  He's not technically I guess part of the riders but pretty much. Imagine Taylor or Brown saying this type of archaic garbage 

Bet your ass if it was a rider player on the receiving end, they would be bitching. Just ridiculous Homer mentality.  

Duh we want backup qbs not stars duh. Honestly 

Edited by Goalie

5 hours ago, Stickem said:

Milt's ass is out a mile on this one....I thought he was the most intelligent guy on the panel.....now I don't know....Makes me want to consider renaming the street....How the hell can anyone support that kind of play...Milt sure as hell shouldn't ,as I remember a play in the old stadium when he was rocked by such a hit, and he was helped off the field , wobbling all the way...I'm sure he can recall that...In any event that idiot who tried to intentionally injure Zack should have got a 3 game suspension .....one game does not send a good enough message....This is a rough game at times BUT that was way over the line....The refs who didn't throw a flag on that hit right off the bat should be reprimanded...Why should it have taken the review to assess the penalty....Just bogus...Anyway ....onward and upward and I hope we hang one on them in the banjo

Please send me your address so I can send you a bill for the hassle.

2 hours ago, JCon said:

He's such a joke that other media take shots at him. Pathetic loser who's exactly at home with the Riders. 

It's weird that to be on the Riders broadcast crew the first prerequisite is to be delusional and a unabashed homer to the point that your are comical and not taken seriously, DT being the exception.

I'm going to be looked at unfavorably for this, but despite the intent and stupid mistake, it didn't look that bad on the TV.

Now I don't know if it was worse than it looked, Zach certainly seemed pissed which means it was a pretty forceful headbutt.  

Anyway, I think the one game was the appropriate suspension. I don't think it was as bad as last years Marino play 

Edited by CodyT

2 minutes ago, CodyT said:

I'm going to be looked at unfavorably for this, but despite the intent and stupid mistake, it didn't look that bad on the TV.

Now I don't know if it was worse than it looked, Zach certainly seemed pissed which means it was a pretty forceful headbutt. 

Anyway, I think the one game was the appropriate suspension. I don't think it was as bad as last years Marino play 

It's not how hard he hard butted him in my opinion,  rather you have to come down hard on douchebaggery of that type. Has no place in the game at all.

The biggest thing for me is how late it was after the whistle. That and it's a QB. You protect them at all costs, because we're already awfully thin across the league for talented QBs. For those two reasons, it should have been more. Send a statement.

11 hours ago, Stickem said:

If one guy had to go it would be Sanchez. What a POS he was when he played & he still is today on TSN. It isn't very often I hope for an absolute slaughter by the Bombers but I do for this game. Dickenson for being a total asshat afterwards saying what Robertson did  really wasn't bad or suspension worthy. Then it was. Michael Ball & Luc Mullinder because those two are dinks & the worst broadcasters in sports saying the Bombers are overreacting & Zach took a dive. And just to destroy the Riders because it's a ****** organization run by morons. Glad I'll be at this coming game. If we win thid game by anything less than 3 touchdowns, I'll be very unhappy. 

1 hour ago, Noeller said:

The biggest thing for me is how late it was after the whistle. That and it's a QB. You protect them at all costs, because we're already awfully thin across the league for talented QBs. For those two reasons, it should have been more. Send a statement.

Meanwhile Dandy Randy is has been in hiding since Touchdown Atlantic 2 months ago. Not that there's any media left in this country to ask him tough questions. 

Edited by SpeedFlex27