3 stars plus hh a tale of two Zachs

wbbfan

1 Brady tremendous game again  

2 jeffcoat and the dl massive game shutting down the run game and bringing the physicality 

3 Demski  huge game blocking running catching did it all

hh the rose pic was a thing of beauty 

crunch of the game we had a lot on D, and Brady bruising as always but jeffcoat knocked cf out his way to get the fumble on the wild snap was great

awe that’s dirty maruo cant punch guys cmon 

block of the game sheed and Demski sealing the edge for Brady’s big run  

Honourable mentions the whole secondary brought a ton of physicality, collaros had a huge bounce back, not many QBs can recover from two early pick 6s. Mos for winning two challenges, and the cc for some make up calls, kyrie was great Lawson too. 

First star to first half me for sticking with it.

Second star to second half me for being able to look back and laugh at first half me.

Third star to Oshea for trolling Booch and Mike by playing Jackson at literally every position.

HH to Suitor for calling a 10 yard run in a 3 point game before half time a potential TSN turning point.

Edited by Super Duper Negatron

2 minutes ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

Second star to second half me for being able to look back and augh at first half me.

Third star to Oshea for trolling Booch and Mike by playing Jackson at literally every position.

HH to Suitor for calling a 10 yard run in a 3 point game before half time a potential TSN turning point.

But not excelling or being impactful at any...yeah great job

1. Jeffcoat - huge game. High impact, kept contain, freed others up. Our best player on D

2. Rose - secondary as a whole was aggressive and effective

3. Brady O / Demski - both equally effective on O

HH: ZC - nice to see him bounce back. 

Hit: that Nicholls pile drive - one of many by the DBs

Block: shout to our OTs - a much improved second half from them.

1a. Brady. The dude simply hurts people.  Such fun to watch.

1b. Dline, especially Jeffcoat. Were a force all game.

2. ZC ,great bounce back from early adversity.

3. Secondary , rounding nicely into form for playoffs.

HH. Not in a good way. But ,alas big ole 66 ,I fear we need to start grooming his replacement. Never seen him on his arse so much as this year. 

9 minutes ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

Second star to second half me for being able to look back and augh at first half me.

Your second star selection is something many struggle to do around here. 

As for third star Osh, don’t forget keeping McCrae at returner and watching him break one for 48 yards, or seeing useless old Jake Thomas getting a sack in his 4th straight game. Troll Level - O(’Shea)

10 minutes ago, Booch said:

But not excelling or being impactful at any...yeah great job

giphy.gif

22 minutes ago, Piggy 1 said:

1a. Brady. The dude simply hurts people.  Such fun to watch.

every time he gets past the DL guys are just lying down hoping he trips on them because they don't want any part of trying to stand him up. Brady always seems disappointed he doesn't get to hit the little guys in the secondary. 

43 minutes ago, Booch said:

Well...Jackson would woop him there lol...I like Jackson if roster size was bigger....don't get me wrong

Jackson left it all on the field tonight. Series late in the game he was a fullback, then blocking on the convert, then on kick cover, then dline . I honestly thought he was going to need help just to get off. Coach went and talked to him, clearly giving him an atta-boy. It's pretty obvious to me why he's on the roster. Will he be QB4 by playoffs?? 

1. Brady in beast mode again tonight.

2. Entire D but in particular the dline shutting down their run. Gave up 1 first down in the second half, and 3 points in the game.

3. Demski. Is he not the best all-around player in the league??

HH  QB1 for keeping it together after what may have been the worst 2 quarters he's ever played.

Crunch. Couple of good ones, but the one on their running back by Nichols was awesome.

1. Demski - Great game, and smart play to throw it away when he got strung out on O

2. Jefferson - he didn't have any big sexy stats but he still takes attention away from others.

3. Zach - sure, he had the two picks early on, but the O doesn't run smoothly without him at the helm.

HH to the kid on the jumbotron that had a "Riders suck" sign. Classic.

12 minutes ago, ddanger said:

Jackson left it all on the field tonight. Series late in the game he was a fullback, then blocking on the convert, then on kick cover, then dline . I honestly thought he was going to need help just to get off. Coach went and talked to him, clearly giving him an atta-boy. It's pretty obvious to me why he's on the roster. Will he be QB4 by playoffs?? 

Just O'Shea's gettin' his full jolly on military appreciation night.

You Will Not Cry Full Metal Jacket GIF

1. Schoen

2. Brady

3. the entire DLine. Jeff oat with the fumble recovery, Thomas with a sack+, and even Lawson in the back field all night. 

HH Demski, did everything but score (damn it, another strike). 

BTW for the Demski fans, he is doing an autograph signing Saturday at CanCentral Cards 995 Milt Stegall Dr. Noon -2pm. 

1 - Defense as a whole was amazing,  it felt like Fajardo had only 20 yards passing in the 2nd half.   They didnt' give up a first down in the 2nd half until 30 seconds left in the game.

2 - Brady 

3 - Rose was outstanding

HH - Jake Thomas people crapped on him but he was getting great pressure all night.

Bozo of the night - Milt Stegall ,  first saying that Montreal shouldn't start Fajardo and then post game saying Toronto is better because they have a good punt returner.   Milt is by far the worst on the panel out of everyone that they rotate.