How would you coach to beat Winnipeg?

Nolby

We watch this team,study them,eat sleep and breathe them so just something I was thinking about. Say you're Dinwiddie,where do you attack on offense?who do you double on the d line? What will it realistically take to beat Winnipeg outside of the miracles,planets to align,Winnipegs roads to be fixed.

1 hour ago, Arnold_Palmer said:

They should just knee the ball every play, and then punt! Protect the football I say 😉

Take a knee!!!! Justin Goltz gold.

Have Bighill and Brady play the entire game in lazy boy recliners. Who am I kidding that still won't be enough....

Edited by kelownabomberfan

3 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

Lol there isn't a coach on either team that is going to look at this site today....nevermind trying to implement some new game plan because of what they read here! Lol

lol. Not sure which coach was quoted that if a coach starts listening to the fans he will soon end up sitting with the fans. 

Yell and scream at each other when things aren't going your way. Add in a bit of pushing if it's not having it's desired effect. Time tested characteristics of championship teams right there.

Encourage MBT to scream in Dinwiddie's face while he's trying to coach. Coaches love that.

Always ensure people like BB fake limps to the end of the bench almost tripping over his bottom lip. Really motivates everyone else.

Bonus tip: always, always show bravado after a 4 yard gain or making a tackle after a thirty yard gain. Nothing screams Champion more than that.