Grey Cup early chat

Nolby

I just rolled my eyes at the "step away from the panic button and exhale, Bombers Fans..." nonsense that was trotted out all week as some kind of manufactured storyline. I can't remember ever being less concerned about an injury. This is not 2007. We are not reliant on our QB for this game. Brown is a quality passer and our OL/DL are going to win this game anyhow. 

17 minutes ago, JCon said:

Compared to what? Rich for what? And, TSN has been a poor partner for many contracts. Just look at their "reporters"!! The two main ones advocated heavily to sellout to the XFL because they want to be in the US. 

No, Bell can **** itself. 

I'm not defending Bell at all - just saying it was considered a good deal at the time.  They even committed to broadcasting every game (at which time I remind you there is no footage of Matt Dunigan's record game because it wasn't carried by anyone!).

I'm all for someone outbidding them and providing a better product when this deal expires.

11 minutes ago, JCon said:

It's the g**dam* Canadian Mafia again! 

I wouldn't be surprised if we find out that the whole Harris/Bomber fiasco is all an elaborate ruse to insert a double agent player to **** with the argos come grey cup time... 

You heard it here first- 3 fumbles and a 1.3 ypc average... 

"Oh no coach Dinwiddie I done fumble again!"

4 minutes ago, Wanna-B-Fanboy said:

I wouldn't be surprised if we find out that the whole Harris/Bomber fiasco is all an elaborate ruse to insert a double agent player to **** with the argos come grey cup time... 

Harris comes out of the tunnel after halftime in a Bomber uniform

36 minutes ago, Wanna-B-Fanboy said:

and then we find out that Dinwiddie is also a deep cover agent as well who the Bombers began training two weeks after the 2007 Grey Cup...just for this very purpose...

55 minutes ago, Wideleft said:

giphy.gif

and where are the Argos today?  Did they finally make it outside for a practice?

Zacks played spatted up before...so have others...Willie has before...some games he hasnt....a lot of times its field/weather condition dependant...I bet you will see a lot of guys spatted in a cold frozen field type game....total non issue...preventative maintenance like an olineman wearing a knee brace

5 minutes ago, Booch said:

Zacks played spatted up before...so have others...Willie has before...some games he hasnt....a lot of times its field/weather condition dependant...I bet you will see a lot of guys spatted in a cold frozen field type game....total non issue...preventative maintenance like an olineman wearing a knee brace

or a Rider QB...