Grey Cup early chat

Nolby

13 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

No, WTH? That's not life. Life is battling cancer. Life is having a divorce. Life is losing a loved one. Life is watching your child graduate from high school. Life is walking your daughter down the aisle at her wedding. Life is holding your infant son for the very first time. That's life. Not a ******* workout for the Philadelphia Eagles. That's a business decision. The CFL gave him his shot so show some apprexiation to the league that got him those tryouts.

Seems like you got your panties in a bunch over nothing. He’s in Regina. 

22 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

Seems like you got your panties in a bunch over nothing. He’s in Regina. 

Well, there was a story yesterday where it said that he may miss the Awards for an NFL workout. I'm glad he's there. That is the right thing to do. Once it's okay for players to skip league awards for personal matters relating to something not related to health or family that'll be the end of it. 

54 minutes ago, greenrider55 said:

It does become physically and mentally exhausting knowing any time the ball is snapped, you’re going to get smacked around.

I remember a Steve Yzerman interview where he talked about playing against Chris Pronger, said by the 15th time you’re going into the corner against him, it becomes extremely imposing.

Different sport, but same analogy. Especially when it’s cold, and the turf is as hard as concrete.

Well it’s coming their way 

yup...We just silently go about business...noi yapping about how we did this..are that...dont have that....etc..etc

Practice like every other game....put in the work to get down to business...then take care of it.....and then....after dust settles you will hear about it as job has been accomplished

47 minutes ago, Booch said:

yup...We just silently go about business...noi yapping about how we did this..are that...dont have that....etc..etc

Practice like every other game....put in the work to get down to business...then take care of it.....and then....after dust settles you will hear about it as job has been accomplished

Remember in 2019 how the heavy favorite Hamilton was practicing inside all week, Bombers out in the elements, that was when I felt “we are going to win this game”. Then the Ti-Cats ended every practice with the victory formation snap, and I was even more convinced.