Grey Cup early chat

Nolby

40 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

I love the mind games 

I know from talking to Biggie that they like to do this. Leading up to banjo bowl he was listed as questionable and when I talked to him his like nah I’m playing just wanted to F with the Riders. I’m assuming this is the same thing. Just like Bailey being questionable for the west final even though he was running around the field on Thursday fine. Wouldn’t put much into him not practicing today or even tomorrow. 

3 minutes ago, Bomber_fanaddict said:

I know from talking to Biggie that they like to do this. Leading up to banjo bowl he was listed as questionable and when I talked to him his like nah I’m playing just wanted to F with the Riders. I’m assuming this is the same thing. Just like Bailey being questionable for the west final even though he was running around the field on Thursday fine. Wouldn’t put much into him not practicing today or even tomorrow. 

Nope. Why have him out there and risk anything until Sunday?

He could be 100% and get rolled up on play one. 

He doesn’t need the reps, and if anything it gets Brown more prepared in case of emergency.

4 minutes ago, Bomber_fanaddict said:

Part of it is the CFL. Questionable means questionable and likely and playing and everything in between. 

25 minutes ago, greenrider55 said:

Signed on October 5th. Bombers homework is so impressive.

Jordan Younger needs some sort of award 3 straight years he has had to rework the secondary. I think between SAM, S and the two field DB they have had around 10-12 players rotate through those positions this year.

1 hour ago, GCn20 said:

Hilarious, Migs started his 2nd thread in as many days about how much he hates the Bombers and their fans. Probably because we bring facts to counter his fiction.

I just read that. Hilarious. And what’s with the Bombers and there PEDs comment?The only player who tested positive was Harris and he’s playing for the Argos which Migs claims to be cheering for lmao. Make it make sense. And maybe look towards your own roster for PED usage over the years. 

2 minutes ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

Yeah did anyone actually confirm that he isnt just an apparition? Like are high-fives just going right through this guy?!?!

I'd like to see the CFL's ruling on this. Are spirits eligible to play? I should hope not. I would imagine they would be damn-near impossible to tackle.

Edited by Bubba Zanetti