3 stars plus hh joe pop banner day record 15th W

wbbfan

1 ford and Parker. These guys play physical covered  well and broke up enough passes to make Wj blush

2 schoen with the 62 yarder and a td. Crazy good  

3 Brady 8ypc goes over 1k

hh the 100 yard drive with prukop where buck really dug deep into the playbook and showed some great fakes options runs and boot legs 

hit of the game jake flattening rourke then waving off the hand up. Welcome to play off football kid. 

block of the game gray on short yardage in the first half taking his man atleast 12 yards down field  

post of the gdt our boy o2l being stuck with out being able to listen or watch tonight. Big thanks to tb4 and every one else who helped do pbp in the thread so he could follow along. 

1. Ford. Loved his game tonight, this kid can really play.

2. Oliveira....1000 yards tonight. After the start he had to where he is now, just amazing.

3. Mike Miller, Mr Everything for this team. So glad for him.

Crunch... Hallett and Cole. Cutting down the returner on punt cover repeatedly.

HH. Coaching staff for having the boys ready as always, and setting a team record with 15 wins in the regular season.

1 hour ago, wbbfan said:

1 ford and Parker. These guys play physical covered  well and broke up enough passes to make Wj blush

hh the 100 yard drive with prukop where buck really dug deep into the playbook and showed some great fakes options runs and boot legs 

hit of the game jake flattening rourke then waving off the hand up. Welcome to play off football kid. 

block of the game gray on short yardage in the first half taking his man atleast 12 yards down field  

post of the gdt our boy o2l being stuck with out being able to listen or watch tonight. Big thanks to tb4 and every one else who helped do pbp in the thread so he could follow along. 

1. Tyrell Ford - tight coverage, great knockdowns, sure tackling, and punishing hits. Set the tone for the whole secondary from play one. 
2. Schoen - just gets open and scores. Best rookie season in Winnipeg since Selanne in 1993. 
3. The running quartet of Brady (1,000 yards!), Johnny (just a pro who does his role, bides his time, and performs hard when asked), Mike Miller (first career offensive TD) and Dakota Prukop (makes things happen with his legs and put together the drive of the game). 
Crunch - lots of candidates but given how well the punt coverage was tonight, got to give a shout out to Nick Hallett for a couple of beauty clean submarine tackles stopping runners in their tracks. 
HH - @O2L for his dedication following the game from a plane, and @wbbfan for some great PBP especially, describing the defensive dominance.  

Edited by TrueBlue4ever

12 minutes ago, BBlink said:

Calgary also winners tonight after we tenderised the Lions for them.

Stamps prob loved watching that and how we punished them physically...and seeing that Rourke has no mobility at all...and his injured foot being his dropping back plant foot...gonna take away his deep ball and intermediate ones efficiency 

3 minutes ago, BBlink said:

Wonder who is going to start at DB for us in the Western Final. What an embarrassment of riches all of a sudden

My guess is in no order rose nichols ba Darby Parker and Lawrence. Maybe Darby slides over rutledge starts and Lawrence sits. It’ll be interesting to see how many dbs dress. A lot of worthy guys. 

8 minutes ago, Booch said:

If I was a betting man I'd say its Rose and Nichols...Lawrence and Parker....with Ford getting some extra db looks...he proved it against a tough receiving Corp.. now if Houston is back...u just gotta say damn

Really liked the element of physicality that Ford and Parker brought last night. Parker is a lock IMO. Whether he plays corner or half, he will be starting.

Yup...Parker is a no brainer...once he got a few games under his belt...he took off...helps too with Holm not out there...he was a big liability...the last few games without him has proven that

If u noticed the db physicality has coincided with BA return...he was a huge add and just has that influence over the whole unit...he is as good a safety as u will see up here...and have seen...

Edited by Booch

24 minutes ago, Booch said:

Yup...Parker is a no brainer...once he got a few games under his belt...he took off...helps too with Holm not out there...he was a big liability...the last few games without him has proven that

If u noticed the db physicality has coincided with BA return...he was a huge add and just has that influence over the whole unit...he is as good a safety as u will see up here...and have seen...

I was thinking that during the game. Once again ba returns and not just the performance but the whole attitude and physicality of our secondary changes. 
 I thought he was out modp last year. I think even now he’s our most important and valuable defensive player. Willy jj and biggie each bring a lot aside from their direct play but ba effects more guys imo. 

5 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

I was thinking that during the game. Once again ba returns and not just the performance but the whole attitude and physicality of our secondary changes. 
 I thought he was out modp last year. I think even now he’s our most important and valuable defensive player. Willy jj and biggie each bring a lot aside from their direct play but ba effects more guys imo. 

Yeah...he changes the whole dynamic of the secondary 

11 hours ago, wbbfan said:

The markcast (fairly sure it's a bc podcast, but they blocked me a while ago for making fun of them so I can't quite remember what they are) on Twitter said Thomas should be the enemy of the nation after doing that lol. BC is soft and so are their fans.