Week 21 - Coddled Kittens @ Back-to-back, reigning, defending, Grey Cup Champions! GDT

JCon

1 hour ago, Jesse said:

I don’t even think he’ll get there, he clearly shouldn’t be playing.

So, you’re obviously a ****. 

But what about my comment indicated I was upset or offended?

You can argue the **** out of this with me but you won't win. The team took down it's biggest threat tonight when the CFL's ONLY superstar player according to TSN put on his Superman suit & came back 7 months early to play. And then he freaking lost which he wasn't supposed to do & didn't look like much of a superstar while doing it. The real MOP (Collaros) came onto the field & showed Superman how to get it done when they went head to head on the field. It wasn't even close. 

We win 15 regular season games for the first time in club history. The Bombers won in a statement game tonight. We won. That's all that matters.

Now, we've put a huge question mark in every BC Lion who played tonight. They lost with Superman at the helm & Vernon Adams backing him up. That wasn't supposed to be as they were supposed to win. They were going to put question marks in our players heads. Didn't work out that way. Superman wants to play then I hope our defense pounds him to a pulp next game.  No mercy. That's how the game is played. I don't give a **** how big a superstar Rourke is. Or how much he helps the league. 

Edited by SpeedFlex27

Right on cue, JC Abbott with the 3dn assbleed over how Zach Collaros “just played a whole season on the best team” while trying to justify 9 games of slurping and gagging over a guy who ran up the score on bad Edmonton and TO teams.  Guy has zero clue how whiny he sounds even as he’s still wiping Kid Canada hype spooge off his chin…

Everything was great with our guys with exception of the back up QB's.   Prukop was very meh and Brown was just tossing 50/50 balls.   Every other aspect on this team however was locked in and playing fantastic.    

Suitor suggesting that Sankey wins because of his tackle count and how since he's on a losing team that he will be ignored.  That was the largest eye roll moment for me of the night. 

3 minutes ago, BigBlueFanatic said:

Right on cue, JC Abbott with the 3dn assbleed over how Zach Collaros “just played a whole season on the best team” while trying to justify 9 games of slurping and gagging over a guy who ran up the score on bad Edmonton and TO teams.  Guy has zero clue how whiny he sounds even as he’s still wiping Kid Canada hype spooge off his chin…

Ever notice the great qbs who play on great teams win championships because they have great players around them. What a concept, Flutie in Calgary & Toronto. ken Ploen & Zach Collaros in Winnipeg. Jackie Parker & Warren Moon in Edmonton, Russ Jackson in Ottawa, Brady in NE & Tampa, Montana in San Fran.  To name just a few. There aren't many qbs who play on teams with no talent that win championships. 

At this point I don’t care who we play in the WF. Our defence has gotten so much better, pieces found that lock down the back field. Anyone that whined as about Waletrs not signing a big name NFL returnee or not doing enough before trade line can GF Themselves. Knew who he wanted/needed and got them, knew who was already here and just needed time. Parker has rounded in to a great player and Ford? WOW, talk about a debut.

Hope that Noah Hallet can finally get healthy over the off season but his third injury this year is not looking good.

Looked like Brown regressed some, could also be because there was no real pressure or need to do anything as the game was already over. Two possessions for ZC was all we needed to crush the spirits of the Lions and then the Defense went on to crush them physically. BA has taught those boys how to hit hard and lower them boom. I don’t think Lucky comes to the WF again looking to support his Boyz like last year.

“Defense wins Chanpionships” and despite some moments early in the season they are currently fielding a Defense that dominates any team in this league.

7 hours ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

I get that piece but they can be honest too.  TSN headline is literally “mission accomplished” for Rourke’s return.  Guy couldn’t get any velocity on a ball over 10 yards and got chased down by a 290 lb DT on a scramble.

I get how bad they want it to happen but they also have to be realistic and cover the actual game on the field.

Yeah...they tried to.make that some kind of epic triumphant return...and for a professional broadcaster was almost embarrassing to be honest...hardly focused on the actual game and guys we had return...3 very important pieces...but nary a word...

7 hours ago, Jpan85 said:

Bombers defense came into tonight with bad intentions they looked like the 2021 D.

Yeah...for some reason they looked a lot different...dare I say we played coy for better part of yr lol

5 hours ago, BigBlueFanatic said:

And ott...look at their record against us..CGY..mon...and even the riders...I bet not so sparkling 

5 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Ever notice the great qbs who play on great teams win championships because they have great players around them. What a concept, Flutie in Calgary & Toronto. ken Ploen & Zach Collaros in Winnipeg. Jackie Parker & Warren Moon in Edmonton, Russ Jackson in Ottawa, Brady in NE & Tampa, Montana in San Fran.  To name just a few. There aren't many qbs who play on teams with no talent that win championships. 

Maybe the QB has a hand in his support cast looking great too...hmmmm...what a concept

ZC came in..2 drives vs their number ones...2 tds...effortlessly...and pit league on notice who is the MOP and what coming to winnipeg in the cold november blue rain is gonna be like....and wildcard in this...that defense is just ramping up...good luck to all

6 minutes ago, Booch said:

Yeah...they tried to.make that some kind of epic triumphant return...and for a professional broadcaster was almost embarrassing to be honest...hardly focused on the actual game and guys we had return...3 very important pieces...but nary a word...

Got to be one of the most disrespected two-time reigning/defending Grey Cup champions ever… going back to the funeral faces by Duthie and Rod Smith after OT in Hamilton 108.  On the flipside anything that keeps a huge chip on our guys’ shoulders is gravy.

1 minute ago, BigBlueFanatic said:

Got to be one of the most disrespected two-time reigning/defending Grey Cup champions ever… going back to the funeral faces by Duthie and Rod Smith after OT in Hamilton 108.  On the flipside anything that keeps a huge chip on our guys’ shoulders is gravy.

To be honest..I love it..and I bet the players do too...just that lil extra to get them pumped...and they dont even need it...when ones were vs ones last night the talent gap was so obvious.. u could see the Lions wind come right out their sails

7 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

You can argue the **** out of this with me but you won't win. The team took down it's biggest threat tonight when the CFL's ONLY superstar player according to TSN put on his Superman suit & came back 7 months early to play. And then he freaking lost which he wasn't supposed to do & didn't look like much of a superstar while doing it. The real MOP (Collaros) came onto the field & showed Superman how to get it done when they went head to head on the field. It wasn't even close. 

We win 15 regular season games for the first time in club history. The Bombers won in a statement game tonight. We won. That's all that matters.

Now, we've put a huge question mark in every BC Lion who played tonight. They lost with Superman at the helm & Vernon Adams backing him up. That wasn't supposed to be as they were supposed to win. They were going to put question marks in our players heads. Didn't work out that way. Superman wants to play then I hope our defense pounds him to a pulp next game.  No mercy. That's how the game is played. I don't give a **** how big a superstar Rourke is. Or how much he helps the league. 

Literally no one would argue with you about any of that.

7 hours ago, BigBlueFanatic said:

More from Abbott: apparently TD drives finished by another player dont count.

After tonight, Collaros will have been responsible for 37 total touchdowns — all through the air. In 9 1/4 games, Rourke generated 32 combined passing and rushing touchdowns. Frankly, that’s absurd.

9 minutes ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

More from Abbott: apparently TD drives finished by another player dont count.

After tonight, Collaros will have been responsible for 37 total touchdowns — all through the air. In 9 1/4 games, Rourke generated 32 combined passing and rushing touchdowns. Frankly, that’s absurd.

What a tool...

TSN recapping the season  and identifies “Canadian impact” but doesn’t include Demski on their “notables”  

2 hours ago, GCJenks said:

Hope that Noah Hallet can finally get healthy over the off season but his third injury this year is not looking good.

What happened to Hallett? 

2 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

TSN recapping the season  and identifies “Canadian impact” but doesn’t include Demski on their “notables”  

Or the 4th Canadian ever to rush for 1000....2 of whom from Winnipeg and same high school...but can run a rourke hype train and even a feature on his brother...like.really who flippin cares about him until maybe during/after his senior yr