Week 21 - Coddled Kittens @ Back-to-back, reigning, defending, Grey Cup Champions! GDT

JCon

3 minutes ago, Jesse said:

When we win three, we start preparing for 4.

I think winning 4 is going to be extremely hard. Some of our core players are aging. It'll all depend upon who Walters signs & recruits. Who retires & who doesn't. can he replenish guys that retire? My goal as a fan for this team is 3 & then hope for 4. 

9 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

If we win a 3 peat, O'Shea gets a statue. He better. 

I’m ready to give him one now. Make it like the colossus of Rhodes so when people come to the stadium they enter in between his feet. 

Just now, SpeedFlex27 said:

I think winning 4 is going to be extremely hard. Some of our core players are aging. It'll all depend upon who Walters signs & recruits. Who retires & who doesn't. can he replenish guys that retire? My goal as a fan for this team is 3 & then hope for 4. 

Lol one championship game at a time. Any ship is hard. Repeat ships are crazy. Following that up is in quantifiable. 

2 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

I’m ready to give him one now. Make it like the colossus of Rhodes so when people come to the stadium they enter in between his feet. 

Lol one championship game at a time. Any ship is hard. Repeat ships are crazy. Following that up is in quantifiable. 

"We choose to win championships. Not because it is easy but because it is hard."

5 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

All we have are all star rookies coming in each year to replace the ones from the previous year who have left for the NFL.

We are inside the glory years.

Just now, Jesse said:

So many guys in the secondary who took some lumps early but will absolutely be all-stars next year.

Having Parker ford nichols Kramdi Rutledge Houston and Lawrence all with such a bright future is tremendous. If guys like Maston and rose and Taylor and Darby age/injury/price out this year we still are in great shape. 

2 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Another thing: Receivers are outright scared of Brandon Alexander. Just his presence puts the fear of God into players and causes drops. 

No doubt. The young guys brought some serious physicality too. This secondary is the type that gives wr cores nightmares. 

BC was awfully proud of themselves after last week, totally different body language tonight. Tonight the Bombers sent a message and that message was "you sure you want to come back here in a couple weeks?" They have no answer for Collaros, the OL was bullying them, Oliveira was not stopped, the dbs got back to laying the wood on receivers, DL pressured qbs. special teams tightened up. That was the Bombers team we know. 

Just now, Booch said:

Yeah...solid game in secondary...Rose has amped his game up...Parker just keeps getting better and man Ford was lights out...great coverage all night and man the dude can close on a guy in an instant

And our oline is totally in the zone now for playoff football..

Ford can fly and man the jump skills too. He’s like a young nick Taylor. 

The front 6 too. Bc tried to run a lot and the gap play was as good as it’s been all year. The bc backs had 13 Carrie’s for 36 yards and longs of 8 and 5. 

2 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

BC was awfully proud of themselves after last week, totally different body language tonight. Tonight the Bombers sent a message and that message was "you sure you want to come back here in a couple weeks?" They have no answer for Collaros, the OL was bullying them, Oliveira was not stopped, the dbs got back to laying the wood on receivers, DL pressured qbs. special teams tightened up. That was the Bombers team we know. 

Even with Rourke back they looked like they couldn't beat us. 

2 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

They already won their grey cup. They are half packed and ready to golf. First half mop, week 20 champs off season sweethearts. What more do they have left to play for?