Non Back to Back Champ games Week 12

Geebrr

1 hour ago, Tracker said:

They are in so deep with Jones financially that I would bet he will get another year.

More like, will he grow tired of the losing & bolt to another team, league or NCAA?

33 minutes ago, bustamente said:

When Litre is your come back option you're going to lose

Surprised Jones hasn't converted him to corner.

Not much else to do tonight so I watched the game. In hindsight, it might have been a better bet to watch the W Network "shot in Winnipeg" movie with my wife. As Do or Die noted....two inept teams, one coached by a guy who might be a decent high-school coach and the other by a guy who is probably, maybe a decent assistant. Yikes! If I may make a few more comments.

Why is Duron Carter still playing football, let alone starting at safety for the worst team in the league? I saw a commercial done by his Dad the other day and I think that he would be a better fit. Duron does do a lot of dancing and no tackling out there.

I'm beginning to think that the league is on its last legs (in the current configuration). How can it survive when there were more fans in the stands in TO than in Edmonton tonight? Yeah, I know that Commonwealth is "cavernous" but there was nobody there. I'm very serious about this. In reality, the Bombers and Riders are the only teams currently putting a good amount of butts in the seats. TSN contract or not, I don't think that the league can last all that much longer. Thoughts welcome.

This is a quarterback driven league and right now only two teams even come close to having that "it" factor at the QB position: Bombers and Stamps. BC with Pipkin at the controls is going nowhere. And why did it take Lapo so long to figure out that Caleb Evans is nowhere near the QB that Arbuckle is?

I really like the home unis that the Bombers wore on Thursday. They are the class of the league.

I've got more but will leave it at that. I'm not a gin fan like Do or Die but I've got a Laphroig single malt that needs to be sampled.

Cheers.

Cornelius was 4 for 18 at one point....  yikes.  

I have to say Suitor was correct in many parts of the game tonight.  Why in the heck were they not targetting Acklin more often,  he was being covered by 2 jabroni's and was open many times.      

LaPo calling a weird game and also he knew they were one player short on defense on that one late bomb and yet he didn't call the Time out?   

Also that last series by the Redblacks with Evans in at QB... how could they be so confused on 2nd and long?  Why not run an option play where Evans either keeps the ball or pitches it out?  So weird.    

At least Arbuckle looked competent and clearly is light years better then Evans... only took LaPo a month and a bit to realize this.