Non Back to Back Champ games Week 12

Geebrr

Just now, Geebrr said:

It is possible - but Calgary plays Edmonton twice in a row so how do they make up ground?

Good point. But, those back to back don't always play out the way one would think. Especially the Labour Day back to backs. 

26 minutes ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

Home playoff game all but wrapped up. If we go 3-4 the rest of the way, Stamps would have to go undefeated.

If we go 3&4 the rest of the way, it would mean that either we have been hit with an incredible spate of injuries or have gotten really sloppy. Don't know which I would prefer.

33 minutes ago, JCon said:

Good point. But, those back to back don't always play out the way one would think. Especially the Labour Day back to backs. 

They are one game behind so I can’t argue they could push them if Calgary really drops the ball and the Gap somehow finds a way to win.

31 minutes ago, Booch said:

man...looking at that Sask offensive depth chart for tonight is almost laughable....straight up garbage...If BC loses..even wit O'Connor they will have truly had to crapped the bed....that or Rourke has been the sole reason they have won

Mason Fine is probably in by halftime 

Edited by Geebrr

5 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

I’m not sure the Gap has a better defence than the Stumps 

me either....and they way less disciplined too...which is huge

Sask moving forward has to play WPG at home...then 2 against us here...they have Edm....go to the Hammer..then back to back against CGY...of those 7 games....will be hard pressed to win 3.....and 8-10 aint enough to catch BC or Cgy...Let alone us...would also have to sweep CGY which I cant see happening either just to have that chance

Edited by Booch

2 minutes ago, Booch said:

me either....and they way less disciplined too...which is huge

Sask moving forward has to play WPG at home...then 2 against us here...they have Edm....go to the Hammer..then back to back against CGY...of those 7 games....will be hard pressed to win 3.....and 8-10 aint enough to catch BC or Cgy...Let alone us...would also have to sweep CGY which I cant see happening either just to have that chance

Can't see the Riders winning more than 2 of those games.