Week Six: Non Champ Games

8 minutes ago, Booch said:

Proud of u...u ain't like the others

At the end of the day as much as I love the Riders, I want to be proud cheering for them.

Guys like Larry Dean, KSB, fun to cheer for.

Duke, Na’Ty Rodgers… not so much. Tough to cheer for, selfish players.

I’ve got a decent professional relationship with Adam Bighill (both work in banking, have talked shop) and imo there’s not a better leader or well spoken man in the CFL. The Riders simply don’t have that on their team. 

Play on the edge, and hit hard, but know where the line is. I’m placing the majority of the blame on Dickenson who has no control over his team.

6 minutes ago, greenrider55 said:

It’ll be a long day at this rate. I’ll be at labour day like always but hooo man.

The entire Sk team might be suspended by then. If CF is injured, he might not make it. Otherwise, unsportsmanlike conduct for fake injuries, oh and throwing from over the line of scrimmage. 

Just now, Rod Black said:

The entire Sk team might be suspended by then. If CF is injured, he might not make it. Otherwise, unsportsmanlike conduct for fake injuries, oh and throwing from over the line of scrimmage. 

Don’t forget about restaurant altercations because lord knows you can never have too many distractions.