2022 CFL Season - Back 2 Back Champs News

JCon

34 minutes ago, BBlink said:

Is there still that rule about teams being able to increase their PR size? I wonder if McKnight is here for depth the rest of the way

Yes teams can expand their PRs at some point in the season still. Not sure when that happens though.

1 minute ago, Fatty Liver said:

Whatever happened to Cam Meredith? Thought he was living in Wpg. permanently.

Knee is shot.

29 minutes ago, bigg jay said:

Maybe to handle returns since Grant is still out?  Holm was OK in the fact that he didn't go backwards or fumble the ball but he didn't seem like much of a threat.

McKnight is doing **** all on returns he is slow as ****,

Holm actually had some nice returns 

41 minutes ago, Fatty Liver said:

Whatever happened to Cam Meredith? Thought he was living in Wpg. permanently.

Or one of the camp cuts that haven’t had 5 chances 

1 minute ago, GCn20 said:

Who says they aren't looking? He could be gone off the PR by Friday for all we know.

They aren’t finding someone else if they keep bringing the same guy back who has failed repeatedly.

So, go find someone else 

6 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

McKnight is doing **** all on returns he is slow as ****,

Holm actually had some nice returns 

Or one of the camp cuts that haven’t had 5 chances 

They aren’t finding someone else if they keep bringing the same guy back who has failed repeatedly.

So, go find someone else 

I completely agree with you on McKnight, However, when you need someone you gotta go with what's available at the time. Perhaps, they had 20 guys ahead of him on a list but no one that can be here by Friday is all I'm saying.

49 minutes ago, GCn20 said:

I completely agree with you on McKnight, However, when you need someone you gotta go with what's available at the time. Perhaps, they had 20 guys ahead of him on a list but no one that can be here by Friday is all I'm saying.

I’m available. I’ll sign. Not practice. Not play. Then agree to get cut. No skin off my ass. 

45 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

Bombers released LB Mack...which seems kinda odd honestly.

That's ok, they need to find a couple of DE's that cause a bit more commotion.  Every time a big play is made by a DE, it's always Willy or Jeffcoat making it happen, Wilcots and Mack have mostly looked like anonymous placeholders.

10 minutes ago, Fatty Liver said:

That's ok, they need to find a couple of DE's that cause a bit more commotion.  Every time a big play is made by a DE, it's always Willy or Jeffcoat making it happen, Wilcots and Mack have mostly looked like anonymous placeholders.

missing the Stove.....the Stove was a force ...sure didn't like it when he left for another kitchen

On 2022-09-07 at 4:46 PM, rebusrankin said:

Why not Whop Pyor? Or like any of our other camp cuts.

Right?

On 2022-09-07 at 5:02 PM, Brandon said:

I will trust Walters/O'Shea/Pierce on deciding if a guy should be with the club or not.  I think they have a solid judgement on talent :)

They have great ability to find talent. But they make some of the poorest use of roster space in the league.  We always have that dead weight guy, that un used DI etc. 

6 minutes ago, Stickem said:

missing the Stove.....the Stove was a force ...sure didn't like it when he left for another kitchen

100%. Every one else on the line is suffering from not having a guy who can smash the center back on each of his snaps. So are our Lbers, especially biggie.