2022 CFL Free Agency(Rumors/official signings)

Nolby

Nichols should be looking toward retirement.....he's done.....Have we heard anything from Streveler lately.....Last I heard he was still hanging around the nfl on a pr....Maybe he wants to come back if he gets cut.....but would we have the dough in any event??...Apparently we're on Burger King budget money 

10 minutes ago, Noeller said:

man...Matty, you know I'm on the same page as you......but he's 35 years old. I've got no problem with the ask for a workout. If you've (Harris) got nothing to hide, then just go show them! Earn the dollar figure you think you're worth! 

😄

He was 34 two months ago and he is 34 now. He will be 35 by the time the season starts. 

If if is injury related then I agree it is warranted. But this isn't like we saw him mid November and now it is mid March.

I just understand the frustration from 33

10 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

They saw him every day 2 months ago... and he couldn't practice like all season. Yes he contributed but he was also a part timer all year. I think at 35 at the position he plays it is fair to wonder about his fitness level for a coming season.

That is fine. But what do they think has changed in 2 months? 

10 minutes ago, Booch said:

yeah...coming off an injury....nobody knows the extent....and if it's warranted 100 percent test any one coming off injury, especially 35 yrs old or older

If it is related to injury, like I say, I totally agree. 

He should do it and I don't know why he wouldn't. But people have been implying it is conditioning. 

7 minutes ago, Stickem said:

Nichols should be looking toward retirement.....he's done.....Have we heard anything from Streveler lately.....Last I heard he was still hanging around the nfl on a pr....Maybe he wants to come back if he gets cut.....but would we have the dough in any event??...Apparently we're on Burger King budget money 

If its Burger King budget money,,, get it done on Wednesday.... Whopper Day

5 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

😄

He was 34 two months ago and he is 34 now. He will be 35 by the time the season starts. 

If if is injury related then I agree it is warranted. But this isn't like we saw him mid November and now it is mid March.

I just understand the frustration from 33

That is fine. But what do they think has changed in 2 months? 

If it is related to injury, like I say, I totally agree. 

He should do it and I don't know why he wouldn't. But people have been implying it is conditioning. 

At 35 sometimes all your efforts at conditioning just arent enough. When the body goes it goes and at 35 the Bombers should be looking under the hood.

Edited by GCn20

3 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Wooof....better them than the Riders, but still sucks. End of an era.....

yup..end of an era...crappy way to end it here...and sad another Bomber Icon leaves prior to setting a rushing milestone...not in Bomber colors...we will survive tho

Just now, Bubba Zanetti said:

Im sad. Lost a ton of good players today.

We did, but we retained a ton of good players too... and we have a top front office that has shown an ability to bring in players. The fact players from our team are so in demand is a testament to what the Bombers have done. Other teams go "if you can't beat em poach their players."

I bet we see some good pick ups on value deals in a few days when the initial frenzy dies down.

Just now, Jpan85 said:

For me it has been my favourite 5 year stretch of Bomber football in my time. He brought the pride back to wearing the W. Put a city on his back. Put a franchise on his back. Biggest Hero in franchise history. I can't wait for the ring of honor night and the statue unveiling. 

And he really did bring the cup home after the drought. He's a made man in winnipeg regardless of how it ended.

1 minute ago, 17to85 said:

We did, but we retained a ton of good players too... and we have a top front office that has shown an ability to bring in players. The fact players from our team are so in demand is a testament to what the Bombers have done. Other teams go "if you can't beat em poach their players."

I bet we see some good pick ups on value deals in a few days when the initial frenzy dies down.

Still Sad GIFs | Tenor