2022 CFL Free Agency(Rumors/official signings)

Nolby

7 minutes ago, camper_2 said:

Huff, spent all his money... Only can buy, McDonalds now...

For sure I understand he said he used all his money. Just thought their middle linebacker who was all over the field making plays would have been a priority. The consequences of keeping Bo I suppose. 

Edited by Arnold_Palmer

Just now, GCn20 said:

I'm guessing that Dean will get his walking papers. Neither guy is particularly well suited for WIL.

yeah...not sure how they working that.....that defense tho may have some early issues...need to replace prob both their DT's as Henry likely gone...tho he was no hell anyway...lost their best defensive end....gotta replace 2 db's....and need depth

4 minutes ago, GCn20 said:

I'm guessing that Dean will get his walking papers. Neither guy is particularly well suited for WIL.

They just re-signed Teitz to play WIL

12 minutes ago, Arnold_Palmer said:

Good move. Wonder why Calgary didn’t decide to bring him back. He was noticeably good on defence for the Stamps last season. 

They moved Thurman to MLB and are starting two NI next to him

3 minutes ago, Booch said:

yeah...not sure how they working that.....that defense tho may have some early issues...need to replace prob both their DT's as Henry likely gone...tho he was no hell anyway...lost their best defensive end....gotta replace 2 db's....and need depth

Probably, see Sask's name come up a few times today, making selections...

https://3downnation.com/2022/02/08/five-time-1000-yard-receiver-greg-ellingson-agrees-to-terms-with-winnipeg-blue-bombers/

I know reported already but thought id add the article.  I think this is huge for us!  Zach's accuracy with a good big receiver like that as a wideout is going to be a nice addition.